Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Friday Fame: Emma Watson



I'm very excited that Emma Watson is the new face of Burberry. She has become a wonderfully inspiring style icon, and now she's even preparing to launch her own line! I've always considered her to be one of my favorite actresses to watch, and I dream to one day afford a classic Burberry trench coat.

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I love Emma! I didn't know she was launching her own line, I'm very excited to hear that. And I'm right there with ya about the Burberry trench. On my wishlist!

Casee Marie said...

I love that picture! The coat reminds me a bit of the one Audrey Hepburn wears in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I'm excited to see Emma's line as well!

Jen said...

She has totally grown up! I love that coat, and she looks fantastic in it!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter