Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly woman in her late twenties who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for six years to the man of her dreams and loves anything Star Wars and Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.
Sign up with Beauty Box 5 to receive 4-5 monthly samples of your favorite beauty brands - Click Here!
Unique Watches

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Recent Outfit

Your Favorites

Polyvore


Casual Day
Casual Day by Jenmarie86 featuring H&M


PolyVore.com is the funnest and simplest way to express your different styles. A few of our staff here at SHE have their own accounts, and I just joined my self earlier today. I'm officially hooked and wanted to share with you one of my first sets that I made. Please have a look and feel free to add me as a friend, as well as the other ladies. You can find links to our accounts on the right sidebar.

If you have a set that you'd like to share with us, please email us or comment below! We just might post it here!

0 comments:

Subscribe


Shop


Communities