Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

DiorShow Mascara



I have added a new member to my makeup collection!

I love a good mascara. I've used Benefit's Bad Gal mascara and loved it, but recently I'd been using Sephora's Atomic Volumne mascara which I found to be stiff and flaky. I tried Urban Decay's Skyscrapper mascara and loved the length, but found it lacking in the volume department. I was thinking about just going back to the tried and true Bad Gal mascara, but I decided to branch out and try Dior's DiorShow mascara. I'd heard a lot of great things about DiorShow mascara, but I was reluctant to shell out the $24.

Last week, I caved. I'm not going to lie, Christian Dior's New Look is one of my all time favorite fashion aesthetics, so the fact that this was a Dior brand mascara helped tip me in the "forget the price, I'm buying it!" direction. But really, I'm so glad that I decided to try it. It doesn't clump, but adds a ton of volume and definition to my lashes. It also adds a decent amount of length and curl. It really does have a dramatic effect on my eyes and I LOVE it. So, if you're thinking about trying a new mascara, I'd definitely give DiorShow a shot. Have any of you other ladies tried DiorShow or do you have a brand of mascara that you particularly enjoy? If so, please share!

Image credit: Sephora.com

Buy it at Sephora.com here if you're interested.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

I haven't tried DiorShow but I did try the Dior Iconic mascara and I loved it. Other favourites include Lancôme's Hypnôse and MAC Mascara X.

Kitsch said...

I love the DiorShow as well :) Everybody gets great lashes with it.
xx

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter