Welcome

Jenmarie has been happily married for six years and is a bubbly fashion enthusiast and stylist. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Trending Content

Friday Fame


Original Size


I thought choosing one of the fantastic photos from the Alice in Wonderland Annie Leibovitz shoot would be quite fitting since Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland hit theatres today.

I love the modern, yet fantasy-like feel this photo has. Alice's gown is so flowy and graceful, almost elvish (Arwen from LOTR anyone?). Actually, while looking through the shoot I realized I had never seen this one or a few others from the collection here. As a side note, please be aware that there are one or two revealing photos. Overall it's really fun to look through and I hope you enjoy the quirkyness!

If you've never seen this Photo Shoot before, what do you think?

1 comments:

Kiki said...

I absolutely adore this shoot by Annie. Especially the picture with Olivier Theyskens is gorgeous (no I'm totally unbiased by the fact he's Belgian... hahaha)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe


Communities