Welcome

Jenmarie has been happily married for five years and is a bubbly fashion enthusiast and stylist. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Trending Content

Recent Outfit

Friday Fame



Natalie Portman made her appearance at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in a strapless grey dress. While I love this color on her, I'm not particularly fond of the hair-do...



The dramatic long curl on the side really doesn’t work or compliment her gorgeous face. In my opinion, it's rather large. I'm sure by the end of the night she was glad to get her hair out of her face.

What do you think? Were there other dresses you saw at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party that you liked?

1 comments:

Karen said...

I like the color and the necklace, but yeah. Overall, I'm not feeling this look.

Subscribe


Communities