Welcome

Jenmarie has been happily married for five years and is a bubbly fashion enthusiast and stylist. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Trending Content

Recent Outfit

Friday Fame: Jessica Schroeder


Click for Full Size


This is Jessia Schroeder of What I Wore. I absolutely love this photo and her flawless look. If I hadn't decided to grow my hair out again I would definitely go for this sort of hair-cut, coloring and of course, the volume! I'm usually not a fan of super short hair, but I think this is stunning!

Besides my obsession over her hair I also really like her make-up. I love the dramatic eyes and deep red lips. It looks radiant against her light complexion.

Picture Credit: FromMeToYou

5 comments:

Casee Marie said...

Don't quote me on it, but I'm fairly certain that's the girl who writes the tumblr "FromMe-ToYou". She has a set of these photos on her Flickr (link: http://bit.ly/cmwpcD) that are phenomenal. This one is definitely my favorite!

I love the porcelain look, and of course the sharp eyeliner and bright lips are darling and retro. Whenever I do liner like that I tend to just use a nude-ish eyeshadow as a base. I never put a deeper shade of brown in the crease like she did, but it gives it such a lovely, dramatic look. I'll have to try it out!

Great choice, Jen!

Jen said...

Thanks for the heads up. I checked the flickr page and also loved the photoshoot! I love her look.

Casee Marie said...

No problem (: I tried to copy her make-up today, haha. I definitely couldn't get the hair, though!

BEAUTIFULLY INVISIBLE said...

This is Jessica Schroeder, one of my favorite bloggers! There are more images from this shoot up on her blog, http://whatiwore.tumblr.com/

She is absolutely stunning. I tried to tell her she could have a career in modeling, but I don't think she believed me! LOL

Jen said...

Thanks for visiting! I will definitely update this post :)

She is a gorgeous girl!

Subscribe


Communities