Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

How to Curl Your Hair with a Flat Iron


Did you know that your flat iron is capable of doing more than straightening and flipping your hair? You can actually create beachy waves or sweet little ringlets! I saw a video on YouTube recently about curling your hair with a flat iron and tried it out. As you can see, it worked! I was so surprised at how easily my poker-straight hair actually curled. Just make sure that the edges of your flat iron have a curve to them (I believe most do), and all things are possible! Here’s the video I used:



If you have super-straight hair like I do, some areas may be easier to curl than others; I found that the left side didn’t curl as well and I wonder if it has something to do with the way I hold the flat iron. Play around with the look when you have lots of time on your hands, and remember that it may take some practice to really mold the technique to your hair’s type and texture. If you have thick hair (again, like I do) you may want to take smaller layers at a time. It’s a really fun look - and attainable for any straight hair types!

Leave a comment and let us know if you try it out. I'd love to hear how the technique works on other hair types!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love these photos of you! I adore your classy, glamorous look! So lovely :)

Did you use I flat iron with a smaller width like the girl in the video? I only have a straightner at the moment and it's pretty wide, so I won't be able to try it at this time. Definitely going to keep this in mind though!

Casee Marie said...

Thank you so much, Jen!

I should have mentioned in the post, I use a 1" flat iron by Aquage. I think a thin flat iron is a great investment. I use mine all the time!

Kiki said...

You look absolutely gorgeous!
I wish I could try that out with my flat iron, but I need to grow my hair out first.

Casee Marie said...

Oh, thank you so much!

I used to keep my hair very short. I really grew it out this last year, and I do sometimes miss the fun of short styles. But it's also fun to be able to try different up-dos as well. (:

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter