Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Friday Fame: The Cherry Blossom Girl





Meet Alix, also known as The Cherry Blossom Girl. She is a young parisian fashion designer who photographs in country houses with princess frocks that every girl dreams about owning! Her life seems like a fairy tale filled with adventures in the city of lights, old homes with rooms remeniscent of Marie Antoinette's Versailles, and otherworldly travels to distant lands.

Her blog is a constant source of inspiration to me, because it's pure beauty. It makes me want to surround myself with beautiful things from interior design, to style and everything in between. Be sure to check out her blog and click through images which are sure to inspire a bit of whimsy and romance.

Image Credits: The Cherry Blossom Girl

4 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing this blog! I just added it to my RSS reader now. The pictures looks beautiful. Plus, this is going to be a great way for me to practice my French!

Casee Marie said...

Love her! The Cherry Blossom Girl first sparked my interest in blogging. She posts the most delightful things. Wonderful choice, and I love your write-up about her (:

Jen said...

I've heard of her before and I think I might have seen her blog but I'm going to check it out just the same.

Great post!

Taryn said...

The Cherry Blossom Girl is one of the first fashion blogs I've ever read and I've been hooked ever since. that girl lives a beautiful life, that's for sure.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter