Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Eclipse Nordstrom Challenge

Polyvore.com always has great contests going. One of their current contests is to create a set inspired by Twilight: Eclipse using at least one apparel item from the Twilight Fashion Line at Nordstrom.

The Winner will received 2 tickets to the June 24 Los Angeles premiere, travel and hotel accommodations for two, personal styling by BP. Nordstrom, and a a red-carpet view of the stars. You can enter here!

While I wouldn't consider myself an obsessive fan girl, I'm definitely a fan of the series. So, I created a set the other night. However, when I tried to upload my entry it made it seem as if I didn't have any items from the Nordstrom store. I had in fact, more than one. After many attempts to submit my set, I noticed the submission guidelines say that you can only use items from Nordstrom, Fonts.com, and SXC.HU. After a long sigh, I created another set. Here are both versions...




I really like the first set the most. What do you think? There are near 4,000 entries so I doubt I will win but it was fun to create!

Don't forget to join our Polyvore Group! We need more members before we can hold our own contest!

1 comments:

Kiki said...

Pity you aren't allowed to enter with the first one, love that one.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter