Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Friday Fame: Maggie Grace

For today's Friday Fame, I thought that I'd share my favorite look from the Met Costume Gala a couple of weeks ago. And that look would be Maggie Grace wearing Vera Wang.



I don't know if I can explain why I love this look so much, but I do. I love the lace detailing throughout the bodice and I love the combination of the mermaid silhouette with the fan technique detailing at the bottom.

I think the color is great on her and it fits her like a glove. I seriously love this dress.

2 comments:

Casee Marie said...

Excellent choice ;) She looks so fabulous in that dress. It's such an interesting dress, in a very chic and minimalist sort of way. I love the way the bodice has a soft sort of contrast to the bottom portion of the dress. And I loved her hair and make-up as well!

Jen said...

I didn't even a picture of her from this event. She looks lovely and the dress is GORGEOUS! I want it!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter