Welcome

Jenmarie is quite happily married, a bubbly fashion enthusiast and Stylist. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Beauty Products Delivered Each Month!

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Trending Content

Recent Outfit

Hidden Potential: The Long Tee


Today my outfit looked something like this. I recently found a long, grey jersey T-shirt on the clearance rack at T.J. Maxx and I thought I would get some use out of it with jeans. Something made me try it on with black leggings (Simply Vera by Vera Wang; Kohl’s) today and I was pleasantly surprised to see it transform from a standard grey tee into a chic, mod dress! Adding a thick belt gave it more of a fun, retro feel and I topped the look off with a short black cardi, grey Madden Girl round-toe pumps (not the ones pictured, but something similar; also found at T.J.Maxx) and some chic silver jewelry (Kohl’s/gifts). I added some color with a new burnt-red handbag (Nine West; Modnique.com) and I did my make-up in my favorite Mad Men-inspired look: winged eyeliner (Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black; drugstores) and bright red lip gloss (Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss in Eric; a gift from my darling sister, but also available at ULTA). Who would have thought that buying a basic grey shirt would give me an entirely new outfit!

Have you ever purchased one thing that transformed your wardrobe? Share your fabulous fashion hidden potential stories!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Mixing and matching different things often creates the cutest outfits! I love what you came up with.

I haven't been to T.J. Max in years and years! It's not one of my favorite places, but they do have great deals. You just gotta be in the mood to look through everything.

Great post!

Subscribe


Communities