Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Friday Fame: Ashley Greene





I'm not always a fan of Ashley's fashion choices but I love the elegant look she displayed in her grey Alexis Mabille gown at the Twilight Eclipse Premeire. It's probably one of the most simple dresses I've seen, but I think it's lovely even if it looks like someone wrapped a sheet around her in certain shots. It's flowy and very Goddess-like. What do you think?

Some of the other cast members weren't quite as modest looking, including Elizabeth Reaser and Nikki Reed who both looked far from classy. Kristen Stewart dressed it up a little but desperately needed some length added to the dress.

With that, I'd like to remind you about our Bronzed Envy Product Giveaway! It's totally free to enter! Please check it out.

Image Source: Ashleyfreaks.org

3 comments:

minnja said...

She looks beautiful :)

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so ;)

Thanks for visiting!

Casee Marie said...

I love her profile. She has such a cute little nose and such a pretty face. And I also love her hair here. The highlights are a little intense, but they're still rather pretty and I love the waves.

I think the dress is kind of fun being as simple as it is. It's refreshing to see a girl with something loose and flowy, more romantic. The only other dress from the premiere that I've seen was Kristen's and I agree, it was just...blah. I've never really been a fan of her style anyway. Ashley I haven't seen much of but she seems to always look very put-together and lovely. (:

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter