Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

"I don't want clothes to wear me."



"I like fashion, I'm very partial to Marc Jacobs and Prada, but I don't want clothes to wear me. Ordinarily, I dress like a teenage boy in layered T-shirts and Converse gear. Emily, my fashion-obsessed character in The Devil Wears Prada, was an alien from Planet Fashion." -Emily Blunt

I had to post this quote just because I love that line: "I don't want clothes to wear me." Choose wisely ladies ;)

Photo from the 63rd Annual Cannes Film Festival Giorgio Armani Honors Fair Game on May 19, 2010. You can find more at EmilyBlunt.net

1 comments:

Casee Marie said...

Love that quote, and especially love that dress! The little specks of silver are so pretty. And I don't very often love the one-shoulder look, but I think it works really well for her here. (:

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter