Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

MTV Movie Awards: Johansson



I know for myself and many others the fasion choices at the MTV Movie Awards last night were a huge let down. I seriously cringed at a few of the dresses that were worn. I think a lot of women in Hollywood don't understand that you don't have to show a lot of skin and nearly your entire chest to be attractive. The immodesty wasn't the only problem though, there were some that just didn't look right and others that left me with almost no comment at all, just a "Huh?"



Thankfully, the lovely Scarlett Johansson chose a gorgeous lacy green Dolce & Gabbana dress paired with a thin black belt, simple heels and silver dangly earrings. Isn't this color fantastic on her? Also notice her smokey eyes and nude-ish lips - very beautiful! You can never go wrong with that look. I thought her hair-do was so refreshing. It's not often we see her with loose natural waves. Even the length is perfect for her. I think she looked very beautiful and sophisticated. What do you think? Were there any other dresses you really liked?

These photos and more from this event can be found at Scarlett-photos.com

2 comments:

Casee Marie said...

Her hair is so unbelievably lovely! I wish mine could go wavy like that. I miss the mod red lip she used to do, but it definitely seems like she's favoring nude now. She wears both looks so well, it's one of my favorite things about her. She isn't tied to one style, she seems to like to mix it up. Very fun!

The green definitely looks lovely on her. I always think of black, white and red at these sorts of events so it's fun to see people mix it up.

Excellent post, Jen, as ever. (:

Kiki said...

That colour is amazing on her, of course it does help that green is my favourite colour.
Scarlett is usually one of the few celebs who is chic and classy. Her hair looks great :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter