Welcome

Jenmarie has been happily married for six years and is a bubbly fashion enthusiast and stylist. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Advertise here!

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Trending Content

Ruche: Summer Lookbook 2010

Ruche is an online boutique full of lovely vintage-inspired, eco-friendly fashions from independent designers at affordable prices. ShopRuche.com has become one of my go-to places for style inspiration. There are so many darling pieces! I especially love browsing through the online lookbooks. Their summer lookbook is featured in two volumes; here’s an idea of what it looks like:









I love how whimsical and nostalgic their photoshoots are - and it never fails that I want to buy everything featured! The clothes are always so dreamy and romantic with vintage-inspired prints and lacey fabrics while also being kind to the environment and affordably priced. What’s not to love?

Check out the entire Summer Lookbook on ShopRuche.com:
Summer Lookbook: Part One | Summer Lookbook: Part Two

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, these outfits are darling!

I love the sandals. The color and ruffled look is gorgeous.

I love the heart-shaped back of the floral dress as well as the dress and necklace next to that picture.

The nude scarf is so unique!

Ahh! I'm just loving all this! So many flowery things and ruffles!

Casee Marie said...

I'm so glad you like them (: There are so many wonderful looks and they all stand out in a unique and fun way. The heart-shaped back dress is one of my favorites. It's such a fun idea. And the bag in the second-to-last picture just looks spectacular. One of the things I love about the photoshoots is that you get lots of different ideas for accessories, like some of the different scarves and headbands, etc. It makes me want to try some of the looks. (:

Subscribe


Communities