Welcome

Jenmarie has been happily married for six years and is a bubbly fashion enthusiast and stylist. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Trending Content

Vintage Flower Necklace



A couple of weeks ago I purchased this lovely chunky necklace from Forever 21. I've said this before, and I'll say it again... They have some of the most unique and darling pieces of jewelry there at such great prices! This Vintage Flower Necklace was only $6.80!



I love the details, especially the accented chains and leaves. I have already paired this necklace with a simple bright colored tank top. I love the look of a dramatic necklace with a simple top. It always makes for a great contrast!

If you'd like to order this necklace (which is also available in Gold) click here and be sure to browse through the rest of the pretties!

3 comments:

Casee Marie said...

That's so pretty! I had no idea their jewelry was so inexpensive, too. (As I've probably said, I've never been to Forever 21!)

I love the look of statement necklaces with necklines. Have you seen the tank tops with designs on them to look like dangling necklaces? I love those. I've seen some with real chains on them, too. It's such a fun way to dress up a simple tank top. (:

Asteria said...

i love their selection of cocktail rings!

Jen said...

Casee - Oh yes, their jewelry is priced so well! I always forget that you've never been. You'd LOVE it! Yes I have seen those tops. Some of them are really cute!

Asteria - Yes! Their rings are so fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe


Communities