Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Friday Fame: Mona Johannesson


Yesterday we reached over 5,000 Hits! THANK YOU LADIES!

Supermodel Mona Johannesson doesn't always have the most modest photos taken, but her recent work in the August issue of Elle Swedem is completely astounding. While there are just a couple that are on the more sexy side, I've gathered the rest of them here for you to see. I think these are some of my favorite pictures of all time. They are so classy and feminine and Audrey Hepburn definitely comes to mind while looking at them. Seriously, someone please do my hair like this and take me shopping to buy outfits like hers!

Click on each photo for the original size.

Her make-up is beautiful. I love the dramatic eyes. Might I add that this sweater is a serious need? It looks so light and soft and the color is perfect. I also wonder if it's a cardigan just because of the buttons. How lovely that'd be.




See what I mean about the outfits? How could you not want them? They are darling! The colors are making me melt. Attention Fall: Could you possibly arrive sooner?


I think this is my favorite of all of them. I love the pearled halter neck. I wish there were another photo so we could see the entire dress! I'm really dying to see it.

.




What do you think of this shoot? Which is your favorite?

Image Source Fashion Gone Rogue

13 comments:

Heidi said...

I agree that fall should come sooner. I am so anxious to go out shopping for a new fall/winter wardrobe! :)

thelayeredpancake said...

so beautiful. i can't wait for winters! my favorite is the vine colored sweater, its definitely something i'd buy.

thelayeredpancake said...

oo also, congratulations on 5000 hits! i nominated you guys in cosmo.

BEAUTIFULLY INVISIBLE said...

Congrats on reaching 5,000 hits!

It's funny - I picked that second photo of Mona as my "Daily Inspiration" shot today! I couldn't believe it when I saw this post pop up on my blog reader. Great minds :)

Gabrielle said...

I LOVE the pink dress with the pearl halter ties. I want that dress so badly. And this entire photo shoot is just stunning. So soft, and warm just like fall.

Sweet said...

Wow, she is gorgeous!!!! i have never heard of her heheheh sorry!!! but she has a pretty face.

You are totally correct, one thing that comes in my mind was Audrey Hepburn, her eyes, her expressions...

her photos are just very lovely.

She has a sexy side but she carries it in a classic way!!!

thanks for this post!!!

take care love
Always
Sweet
PensandLens

Casee Marie said...

I adore this shoot. Her hair and make-up are so pretty, buy I'm really quite addicted to her eyebrows. Yeah, eyebrow envy. (:

The clothes are so gorgeous! I'm so so so ready for autumn to get here. I feel like you finally get to add little details to your outfits - like socks and sweaters. I love it!

Sona said...

What lovely picture, I adore them. The hair is very inspiring!!
xoxo from
http://queendom-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

Lady Peach said...

Congrats on reaching 5,000 hits!! LOVE the 5th pic :)
Lady Peach
xXx
http://ladypeachblog.blogspot.com/

Laura. said...

I love the colour and the whole effect on the photography side of it!

I was wondering if you would take the time to have a look at my poll to help me decide the name I'm going to call my new blog. I've already come up with a list of names, but need some help in choosing the best one! Here's the link:

http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/dyeYhaJ/Which-one-of-these-names-should-I-call-my-new-blog

Thankyou! x

Jen said...

I am SO glad you ladies enjoyed looking through these photos as much as I did!

thelayeredpancake - Wow, THANK YOU so much for nominating us!

Laura - I voted! :D

For thoe of you whose blogs I haven't visited yet, I will be within the next couple of days. Thanks for visiting!

Ans said...

It has to be the the 3rd one, I wish I could do my laundry with that style!!!
xxx

Christy said...

Oh my goodness those are so amazing. They kind of blow my mind. I think the third picture is my favorite.

Christy of Dress Rehearsal

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter