Welcome

Jenmarie has been happily married for five years and is a bubbly fashion enthusiast and stylist. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Trending Content

Recent Outfit

Georges Chakra Haute Couture Fall 2010

In the past few weeks a lot of the fall 2010 Haute Couture collections have been popping up on my Google Reader, and I thought I'd share a few looks from my favorite of the collections so far, Georges Chakra.






I love that a lot of his dresses have a 1950s or 1960s sort of feel in the silhouette, but they're also distinctly modern. Gorgeous.

Image Credit: firstVIEW.com

3 comments:

Jen said...

You know, I didn't even see this collection? The dresses are so lovely! I really like all of them except for the second dress. I feel like that extra black tulle coming from the black blow is too much and out of place. I'd like it much better without it.

Beautiful post!

Casee Marie said...

I missed this collection as well. I'm so glad you shared it, Karen! It's gorgeous. I love the 1950s/60s feel too. It seems like that's popular again for the fall. I'm so glad - it's a style with a lot of character, I think.

I love the color palette in this collection, too. Especially from that first piece. Perfect for fall!

Sona said...

OMG, I can't even decide which dress I like best!
They are all gorgeous.

Subscribe


Communities