Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Harper's Bazaar: First Look at Fall


I recently saw Camilla Åkrans’s photographs of Jacquelyn Jablonski in Harber’s Bazaar (June/July 2010) and thought they were pretty spectacular. These colours and textures are so perfect for autumn!


This amazing blue sweater – which, I believe, is Prada – is exactly the sort of must-have texture for fall. There’s nothing quite like having a warm, cozy sweater, and the punch of color may just brighten up any blustery days. The matching headband is just precious.


I’m quite fond of this mustard hue – and the frills! At first I wasn’t sure if I loved the extra punches of color in this editorial, like the pink background, but it lends a rather fun and retro vibe to the shoot.


This photo was what drew me toward the editorial originally. I love everything about it – the shoes, the dress, the hair. Perfect. I love that blues – especially this charmingly indulgent royal shade – are so prominent in the fall colour palette. It looks good on everyone!


I love the textures in this one. The different fabrics and patterns of the sweater, skirt and even the shoes offer so many elements while also complementing each other. It’s such a fun and interesting look and it reminds me so much of autumn.


What do you think? Are you excited about fall fashion?

6 comments:

Jen said...

So glamorous! I'm seriously loving these colors. I love the backgrounds are just as much fun to look at!

The blue sweater is so beautiful and I love the color of the yellow dress although it's a little too busy on top for me. I also love the blue dress, and oh my gosh, those heels! The textured skirt in the last one is also lovely.

You made my evening :)

dora said...

wow, i loved the blue dress! so nice.

Ans said...

Glamour at its best!!!
xxx

*rachelwears said...

i think she looks beyond beautiful! and yes.. so excited for a bit of layering!!

STYLING-DELUXE said...

The last one is my favourite and as always - Camilla Akrans took breathtaking pictures!!!
Thanks for sharing, J*

http://daily-styling-deluxe.blogspot.com

Juliette said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colors!
oxo Juliette!

http://inspirationhaunt.blogspot.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter