Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Minx Nails: Beyond Polish


A few days ago I stumbled across Minx Nails online and my mind has been blown away by the uniqueness of this concept. Here's a quote from the Web site to best describe the product:

Minx is a solid film with an adhesive back that is heat activated. The heat gives Minx the conformability to fit over the compound curves of nails and seals it onto the nail bed. Minx is brewed in North County, San Diego, California. The patent pending proprietary material Minx is made of can be easily removed with heat by either the manicurist or the client.

The designs, which you can browse through on their online gallery, come in every pattern imaginable - from checkered to lace to plaid! Their slogan, "Extends fashion to your fingertips", seems perfectly appropriate for the product.

You can read more about the product and its application on the Minx Q&A page of their Web site. What do you think of this concept? Would you ever consider having Minx applied to your nails?

7 comments:

Jen said...

I thought this was going to be about those packets you can buy where you rub the pre-shaped and painted nail polish onto your fingernail. This seems so much more convenient and like it would last a lot longer! I love it! I can't wait to look at those links!

Great and very useful post!

BEAUTIFULLY INVISIBLE said...

Interesting concept - I think I would have to see how this works in real life. Love the patterns in the photo though!

Gabrielle said...

I actually thought this post might have been how to get your nails to do that, but this Minx sounds like something I want to check into! Thanks for posting! :)

Kristin said...

I'm still mad that I didn't get the free Minx manicure that they were giving out at the IFB conference!

Sweet said...

Wow that is a wild side of you, putting different designs on your nails, but I am such a bad nail polisher...I cannot even clean my own nails hahhaa!!!

there are a lot if nail salons that offer great designs in Bangkok, but I am just too clumsy to put any jewelry on my nail or color it with different designs, I guess my students will be shocked...

take care love

great post!

always
Sweet
PensandLens

Casee Marie said...

Glad you liked the post, ladies!

I should mention that I didn't see the pricing for these so they could be a little...astronomical? But I'm not sure. (: And I do know Beyonce seems to be a big fan of them. I've seen a lot of pictures of her wearing them!

DailyDoseOfAloha said...

wow. i love this. i am the worst at doing my nails. i am so impatient and i never get the corners... this might be a quick fix!


Let us know if you try it out!

--Napua

http://dailydoseofaloha.blogspot.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter