Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Simply Cynthia Rowley

I recently got these two tops by Cynthia Rowley; I’ve seen most of her collections and I don’t remember these from any of them, so I’m not quite sure where they came from originally. I’m recently quite in love with Cynthia’s designs, though, so I was extremely excited to find these!

The blue tank is really cute, and also really sheer (as a lot of her things seem to be). I’m wearing it today layered over a black cami. The fabric is unbelievably soft and I adore the little flower decal. The top comes in a wide variety of colors, but the blue was my favorite.

And this one seemed like something very different for me, a departure from my typical solid, usually monochromatic style. I love the little wooden beads that are sown into the brown detailing across the neck, and the colors are fun – especially when it comes to putting make-up on; I found myself being very artistic with matching Urban Decay eyeshadows. And again, the fabric is incredible and so soft.

I had intended to keep one and take the other one back, but they’re both so lovely and they fit like a dream so I decided to keep them! Plus, they were both on clearance so I couldn't resist.

What are some of the most recent additions to your wardrobe? Share them with us!

4 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! I especially like the blue tank. They both look extremely light and soft like you described. Perfect for Summer weather!

This post made me want to go shopping. It's been too long!

Casee Marie said...

I'm glad you like them, too! They are, they're so lightweight but they still feel substantial, you know? And they each have a lot of character which is something I always struggle with when it comes to tank tops. They can be kind of boring sometimes. (:

Asteria said...

i love the flower on the blue tank, and the print on the other one!i would've taken both as well if I were you, you made the right move :)

Casee Marie said...

Thank you! I'm incredibly happy with them - and I'm happy I didn't find any more of her tops or else it would have been an impossible decision! (:

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter