Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Closet Fun


Ever stumble upon something in your closet that you haven't worn in a long time? This happened to me late last week. I found this lovely pink cardigan at Target about 2 years ago for around $3.00. Those of you who shop there know they have great sale and clearance prices!


These photos actually make it look like a darker pink, but you'll find that it's more of a paler pink in the pictures below.

The simplicity and lightness of the cardigan is perfect and can easily be worn in the Summer. I love the knitted detail where it comes together with three petite buttons. It's really, very cute!


Here I am with the pink cardigan over a burgundy tank top and black leggings, which are both from Target as well. Yes, I shop there a lot! I was already wearing the top and leggings and threw the cardigan over it and sort of liked how it looked. It makes the outfit interesting.

Oh, I apologize if my mirror looks a bit dirty. I also really need to have my husband take pictures of me or a get a tripod. I don't want to constantly have my sink or other unnecessary items shown in my photos. Hopefully it's not too distracting?


"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

15 comments:

DailyDoseOfAloha said...

I love this. the words of audrey hepburn are very wise and beautiful..


--Napua
http://dailydoseofaloha.blogspot.com

thelayeredpancake said...

you're so pretty! its almost not real how cool target has become. it has some great jewelry last time i went. a little camera necklace.

Kristin said...

That pretty in pink cardy looks just gorgeous with your skin tone!

STYLING-DELUXE said...

You look GORGEOUS in this cute pink cardigan!!!
And: Thanks a lot for sharing this beautiful words by Audrey Hepburn - I love her so much!!! J*

http://daily-styling-deluxe.blogspot.com

Reyna♥ said...

That cardigan is soo pretty (:

Gabrielle said...

I LOVE Target. It's my favorite place to shop. It is so crazy how good of deals they have. I want your haircut, lol. My hair is naturally wavy like that and I need a good haircut. :) Great post, I love the pink cardigan. Btw, I messaged you on Twitter!

Ms. Pink said...

love this cardi!!!

mp

mp
http://www.thepinkandblueblog.com

minnja said...

wow, beautiful!

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Casee Marie said...

Love this post! You are so incredibly pretty.

That cardi is adorable, and such a practical piece. I can see it paired with a white or cream turtleneck in the winter months, too. Great find!

Sweet said...

You are so pretty the color of the cardigan is so feminine and chic!!!

I had this experience as well, since when I bought an item before I do not care if I look fat or what...but now that I have shed some pounds I was able to use it again...

take care love!!!
Always
Sweet
PensandLens

Enchanted Gardens said...

It's so delicate and pretty, lovely find :) Goes so well with Audrey's quote :))

Jen said...

Thank you all SO MUCH for your lovely comments. I'm so glad you like the cardigan, and I wish I could give you all a huge hug!

xoxo

elizabethbennet said...

Love the cardigan :)
and I think you're gorgeous!

Jen said...

elizabeth - Thank you so much! :)

Jen said...

elizabeth - Thank you so much! :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter