Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Friday Fame: Dooney & Burke Disney Princess


Wristlet - $70.00

My lovely friend introduced me to something absolutely fabulous just the other day: The Dooney & Burke Pop Princess Collection. Both of these very well-known companies worked together to create gorgeous wristlets and bags centered around the most classic Disney Princesses.

I'm seriously in love with the colorful feminine prints, I just wish the prices weren't so outrageous. Still, if you're a big Disney fan like me, how you could not want these?


Satchel - $220.00



Tote - $220.00



Bucket Bag - $165.00


Aren't they precious? My favorites are the Black Satchel and the Tan Tote. However, I'm not exactly sure how I would feel about walking around with a fancy Disney Princess Bag. Carrying around something with a character print on it is what I did as a child, so I'm just curious about the idea of owning one of these as a grown woman. There is NOTHING wrong with owning something like this as an adult, I'm just saying for me it feels a little weird but I am totally open to the idea of it. I honestly would need to see it in person and try it on in front of a large mirror. I think if I decided not to go with a bag, I'd definitely get the wrislet. You could easily use it to carry any kind of accessory inside your bag.

What do you think of them? Would you buy any of these?

15 comments:

Reyna♥ said...

I think those are adorable! (:

Karen said...

I was at Disneyland yesterday, and I was definitely checking out some of these bags (they sell them at one of the little shops in New Orleans Square, the one that used to be the jewelry store and is across from the crystal shop). The wristlet is super tempting, but I don't think I really have the money for it. Woe.

BEAUTIFULLY INVISIBLE said...

These are cute, but I agree that I don't know if I could see myself carrying one of them at my age (34).

These days I tend to go for more classic pieces that will last me years. I don't know if i could get enough use out of these to justify the price.

Melanie Alexandra said...

Ahhh, these are gorgeous! Out of all the recent trends I've seen lately (like Alice in Wonderland), I think this is my favorite. I'll always love Disney Princesses! Have you seen the MAC collection for the Disney Princess Villains?

Jen said...

Reyna - Glad you like them too!

Karen - Ohhh, thanks for letting me know where you found them! Yes, very pricey indeed.

BEAUTIFULLY INVISIBLE - I'm glad I am not the only one who felt that way. I see a lot of adults use stuff like this, but I'm still not sure.

Melanie - I ADORE all the Alice in Wonderland stuff! I have heard of the new MAC Collection, but have not seen them! Care to share a link?

Catherine Catarina Au Jong said...

want it :((

Catherine - Etinology 

thelayeredpancake said...

i love the last one!

Casee Marie said...

These are so darling! I adore the bucket bag. Dooney & Bourke does some very whimsical things sometimes; they've had a few designs that I wouldn't choose if I were looking to buy a designer bag, but they seem to sell well! I'd love to see someone incorporate one of these into an outfit.

Closet Fashionista said...

So cute!! LOOOVE Disney! I want these, haha. But they are too expensive...I love Dooney though, I have 2 purses and a wristlet that I got as gifts
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Tree @ Harvester Products said...

Oh my! Jen, you have to know I would love these when I finally got the chance to look at them! So cute!

Gabrielle said...

I love this collection, but as you said and others, it's hard for me to justify spending that much on such a purse. I always buy ones that will last me a while and that go with a lot. I have bought purses that had such a bright, whimsical feel to them before, and used them less than my other ones. I just wish they were less expensive! I love the tote!

Sweet said...

I must say I like the colorful rainbow prints on the bag...

it looks really really great!!!

I might buy one...if it is really a good deal...

take care gorgeous!

Sweet
PensandLens

Heidi said...

Very cute bags! I wouldn't buy them because of the prices but if I had the money I might. I would have to look at them personally to see if I would use it often.

minnja said...

Beautiful :)))

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Thanks for your comments ladies! It seems most of us want to see what they look like in person :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter