Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly woman in her late twenties who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for six years to the man of her dreams and loves anything Star Wars and Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Advertise here!

Sign up with Beauty Box 5 to receive 4-5 monthly samples of your favorite beauty brands - Click Here!

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Recent Outfit

Your Favorites

Hot Summer Day


(Oops! Sorry my bra strap is showing. I know some people really don't like that.)

It's been so hot this week! Thankfully today there was a breeze but when I got home today it was 84 degrees in my apartment! Eww! I'm so ready for Fall and I wish it'd come sooner.

Would you believe I almost didn't get my regular Wednesday post up? I've been so busy all day and had a late start after spending a long time trying to find a female dermatologist and finishing up job applications. Oh and by the way, for those of you who are newer here (*waves*) you can look to your right to see which days Casee, Karen and myself post. Just thought I'd throw that out there. ;)

As I mentioned above I was filling out job applications and so I had to make a quick trip to the mall to turn in the applications. Here is what I threw on...






Top 1 - Light pink Long and Lean Tank from Target
Top 2 - Flowy black Tube Top from Old Navy
Pants - Skinny jeans from Target
Shoes - Black flip flops from Old Navy
Sunglasses - Brown shades for around $6 from Forever 21
Bag - Black Bag (or my "luggage" as my husband calls it) from Old Navy

These are all older pieces. I just now realized three of these items came from Old Navy. I haven't purchased anything from there in a long time! I feel like they go through good and bad phases. The newest piece from this list are the shades which I purchased in January. I love them!

That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed the post :)

10 comments:

Casee Marie said...

Aw, you look so cute! (P.S. I didn't even notice the bra strap, I thought it was a layered tank. Haha.)

I adore that bag! I can't remember the last time I went to an Old Navy, it was so many years ago. And your sunnies are so darling!

Love this post (:

thelayeredpancake said...

your hair be perfect! i love that bag. i carry my life around with me and i have no idea how to pack light, this bag seems like it could fit things...almost.

Liz said...

You look so cute! I love the big shades!

Das What She Said said...

Thanks, your blog is great too!

http://daswhatshesaid.blogspot.com/

Claudine said...

you look really cute!!

http://itsclaudineaguon.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Love those sunglasses, your outfit is so cute! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Reyna♥ said...

Aww, this is really cute! (:

Sona said...

Love your sunglasses:-)
xx from http://queendom-of-fashion.blogspot.com

Sweet said...

what can I say, you look adorable in those sunglasses...plus love the simple outfit...

You are so pretty in anything my dear...

great photos!!!

take care love
kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Jen said...

@Casee - Thanks for the compliments dear! I guess my bra sort of does look like another tank in that photo, ha ha.

@Sheena - Nice to know abother big bag lover :) Most of my bags are about this size.

@Sweet - You are so kind! Thank you!

Love you all! xoxo

Subscribe


Communities





Five Minute Friday