Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

MAC Venomous Villains


I thought this post would be fitting considering I just posted about the Dooney & Burke Disney Bags on Friday. Yes, I truly love Disney, and make-up of course ;)

As from WWD.com:

MAC Cosmetics is teaming up with Disney to create a limited edition color collection, intended to launch globally in late September in all MAC locations. The products will feature four Disney characters, on which the brand is keeping mum at the moment — although with a collection name of Venomous Villains, it is assumed that we’re not talking Donald Duck and Minnie Mouse here. Lipstick, powder, lip gloss and blush shades will be sold, ranging in price from $12 to $29.50.

And thanks to CoCo Perez for this information:

The colors for the 40 item collection were developed from Pantone reproductions of original Disney drawings. Jennifer Balbier, VP of MAC's product development added: "Disney gave us the colors used when these characters were drawn throughout their history."

Jennifer revealed that Cruella and the Evil Queen are more "real woman" colors that include red lips and peachy blush, while Maleficient is "pure fantasy" with purples and darker shades.

The newest villain to the Disney family, Dr. Facilier, will make his debut with MAC's Magically Cool Liquid Powders. The featherlight powder "goes on like a mist and either sets or enhances foundation".



(Image Source)

Since this bit of information has been posted, we have been told that the collection will be available on September 30th!

My favorite villain is Maleficent so I'm really excited about this new line and can't wait to see what the products look like! Temptalia has an incredibly detailed list of all the products that will be available and they sound amazing!

You can also go to this link on the MAC COSMETICS website to watch a Teaser Trailer for the new line and sign up for email updates.

12 comments:

Kristin said...

My mama was always concerned because I liked the villains. HA!

Sweet said...

love the mac designs...limited edition huh???

hmmppp, if they have ursula or cruela de ville is also great!!!

thanks for the post dear!!!

take care
always
Sweet
PensandLens

Jen said...

Kristin - Villains are sometimes fun. I've always loved Maleficent. I think she's lovely.

Sweet - No problem! It would've been really cool if they had expanded the list of characters but I'll take what they give us :)

Kayla said...

Thanks for the link to your style blog! I'm a follower now. I would my all the Maleficent as well. Sleeping Beauty has had my heart since I was 2.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

thelayeredpancake said...

so coool great find jen!

Gabrielle said...

Thanks for posting this! I saw pics of some of the Villain cosmetics on Tumblr, but never knew anything about it until now.

I love Malificent too. I once had a key made to look like her, lol. I can't wait, I want some of these.

Heidi said...

I usually don't buy many MAC products but I will definitely or probably buy a piece or two from this collection. It is just so cute and I love Disney!

elizabethbennet said...

I love it wen MAC teams up with stuff like this, because te end product is really fancy and colourful boxes wich look really pretty!
I can hardly wait!

Sona said...

Amazing, can't wait for this collection!!!
xoxo from http://queendom-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

Casee Marie said...

Oh, cute! I follow MAC on Facebook, I'm surprised I missed hearing about this. I would definitely be interested in the Queen-inspired set. She always scared me, but her make-up is probably most like what I wear. I wish the packaging was a little more creative, though - or are these pictures just examples? They look kind of inexpensive, like something from Hot Topic or The Disney Store. I would expect something a little more ornate and glam from MAC. :)

Rose_Irima_Jerez said...

it so original and fun looking
can't wait

much love

http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

BEAUTIFULLY INVISIBLE said...

Must. Buy. Evil. Queen.

I adore MAC products. This is just too cute. Thanks for the info!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter