Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Ruche: Fall Lookbook 2010


A few months ago I posted about the Summer 2010 Lookbook on Ruche. Now I'm so excited to share their new Fall 2010 lookbook! Rustic meets feminine in this adorable series of outfits, full of organic colors and romantic accents. Here are a few of my favorites...
















I love the character of their clothes and accessories. Everything is so well thought out and beautifully put together. I love the oversized bags, the belts, the boots...so cute! Be sure to check out the entire lookbook at ShopRuche.com. Happy shopping!

4 comments:

thelayeredpancake said...

hush....i like to keep ruche a secret! lovely stuff.

Jen said...

I saw these a few days ago and nearly died. I'm so glad you like them too! Not only do I love the clothes and accesorries but I adore the model and the backgrounds of the photos. It's all to die for.

Perfect post :)

Kelly said...

very adorable!! I love the stylings, and everything!

<3 Kelly

BEAUTIFULLY INVISIBLE said...

I like just about everything in this lookbook. Nice.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter