Welcome

Jenmarie has been happily married for six years and is a bubbly fashion enthusiast and stylist. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, beauty tips, favorite things and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish.

Advertise here!

Search

Loading...

The Archives

Trending Content

Shiny, Chunky Necklace


I purchased this necklace a few years ago at Old Navy (when they suddenly began carrying fun jewelry) on sale for about $3.00. I also got a matching bracelet for around the same price. I love amazing deals like these! I've never actually worn this out, but I have worn it as part of my costume for a character I played in one of my brother's home videos which was a lot of fun.


It's a very shiny, chunky, bold necklace. It's so extravagant and different, which is the very reason I bought it. I hope someday I have some sort of reason to wear it. I think it'd be a great accessory for the Red Carpet or even a Photoshoot!

I also really love the look a dramatic necklace with a simple shirt creates. I was having way too much fun taking pictures, as you might be able to tell. I also have to note that the back of this shirt I am wearing is all gathered together and scrunched. It's so darling, and I wish I took a picture of it. Maybe next time!








11 comments:

Liz said...

It is very bold and cute!

Casee Marie said...

Aw, cute! I absolutely love costume jewelry, it's so fun and makes such a unique statement. I think it looks adorable paired with the top you have on. Also, your hair is incredibly pretty!

thelayeredpancake said...

you totally rock that necklace! pretty as always.

Vitori Thinks said...

I love everything thats shiny and shimmering and this is not an exception... It looks good on you... =)

Kristin said...

What a most perfect statement piece. LOVE it!

Das What She Said said...

Oh sweet! I didn't even know Old Navy had jewelry, I'll have to check it out

http://daswhatshesaid.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

Pretty!!
(and the skirt is actually shorts, haha...and yea..normally I would have done something longer but I was trying to break out of what I normally do :) I do love the input though, helps for next time)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Kelly Valentine said...

I love it!! I think I would even wear it with a white tshirt and jeans...


xxo Kelly
Glamourous Spirit

Enchanted Gardens said...

wow, it's really gorgeous! and yes, it would be great even with jeans and t-shirt :)

Sweet said...

You look fabulous with the necklace...and i would love to have some chunky ones too...

just beautiful

take care love
kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Jen said...

Thank you all so much! You have encourage me to wear it out. :)

Subscribe


Communities