Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Summer Dresses & Stylist Intro


This is the only Summer I can recall where I have literally only purchased a few fashion items. Sure, I have been affected by not being able to buy as much as I'm used to but I know things won't always be like this. Some of you know that this past week I have been applying for various part time jobs. If I do get one of them, it will obviously help bring in more money and...more new clothes and accessories! Wish me luck!

With that said, here is a dress I got from Target a couple of years ago. I love wearing it because it's so simple and light, which makes it perfect for hot weather! Yesterday was one of the hottest days of the week but it was actually rather gloomy looking outside, so my wonderful husband Jason took a couple of pictures indoors. Hopefully the background doesn't look too bad!


For those of you who can relate in not being able to purchase as much stuff as you'd like, I think it's important to remember that there are people out there who aren't able to buy things like us. We have much to be thankful for, and I think sometimes we forget how fortunate we are to even have a roof over our heads. Be sure to count your blessings!

7 comments:

Sweet said...

I am excited for this one...will surely give you my details...

whahaha great idea dear!!!

I love your dress :D

kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

thelayeredpancake said...

how cute do you look? Thats a great idea, i might try that sometime.

Closet Fashionista said...

That dress is so cute! Cute outfit too!
Speaking of requests...I still have some Dress for Less requests to do XD thanks for the reminder ;)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

Very cute dress!
I could use your advice!

Name: Heidi
What is the outfit for?: Fashion Show Event. It will be a formal event.
Dress/Top/Pant/Shoe - Sizes:
Dress: 6 or 8
Shoe: 8 1/2
Height: 5'8"
Body type: Hourglass
Favorite Colors: Blue, Red, Purple
Price Range: Under $100 Please!
Any accessories?: Statement Necklace. Sterling Silver if at all possible. I have a Nickle Allergy.
Anything else? If at possible something I can wear with a bra. I am pretty busty and need support! :)

I really am pretty much open to anything. I would really like a floor length gown but I am up to wearing something to the knee as well! I really want to show of my curves so I wouldn't like something that takes away from that.

I think that is about it! Let me know if you need any other details! :)

- Heidi
fonerh@gmail.com

Tasha said...

You look gorgeous! Love the dress! And your hair is so pretty!

Gabrielle said...

That is such a cute dress! I love Target! You can get so many great deals there. And you are right, when I think about those who cannot buy something at all, I feel so thankful. :)

Jen said...

Thank you ladies! I'm glad you like my outfit and the idea of SHE having an e-Stylist! Thanks Heidi for your submission :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter