Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

The absence of Fall


Yesterday I was wearing something similiar to what you see above when suddenly I decided I wanted to do an outfit post. So, I changed what I was wearing a bit and did a quick side pony tail since my hair was rather messy from the wind and trying on scarves at Forever 21 earlier. I'm not sure it looks much better, so let's just focus on the outfit shall we?















What I'm wearing...

Green Floral Lace Top from Target
Black Skirt from Old Navy
Black Heels from Payless
Black XOXO Bag from dd's Discounts


As you can see, the pieces that make this outfit are from all over. I've had this lace top from Target forever. I have only worn it a handful of times though, so when I wear it I don't feel like it's all that old. I'm sure many of you can relate to this. It's really a gorgeous top with amazing details and I fall in love every time I put it on. I believe the XOXO bag is legit, but I never looked into it. I think I found it for around $10.00 at the discount store. What a deal!

Yes, I'm still wearing skirts, dresses, and tank tops while trying to stay cool. Over the weekend it got extremely hot here (I think Saturday it was 107 out!). Basically, this is what the absense of Fall looks like where I live. I'm lseriously beyond anxious for the Fall weather to arrive and stay a while!

I hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend! Let me know if you did anything fun!

16 comments:

thelayeredpancake said...

you look really cute! and i watched one fine day about 5 times...where do you live? i am in new jersey and its like 65 degrees, i am so happy for fall.

Heidi said...

It has been hot here too! Weird weather. It has been in the 80s in Southern Oregon. I want it to be fall already! LOL
Love the outfit! Especially the lace top :)

Gabrielle said...

It's so hot here up North, Jen! I have been wanting so badly to bring out my fall clothes, but it's 100 here today! :(

I love the lace top, I want it. I think it would look good too paired with some skinny jeans and those heels. They have a DD's Discounts where I live too, and I believe that their purses are all legit. They're just even cheaper than Ross usually! I get all my tank tops from there.

Liz said...

You look great in that color! What is up with the crazy hot weather in late September? We'll be wishing it was this hot in a few weeks though :)

Casee Marie said...

You're so cute. Let's go to Forever 21 and try on scarves together sometime, okay?

Love that top! The lace detailing is so charming. Very vintage/romantic. And I love the little heels. You look so classy!

Lady Peach said...

cute top!!
Lady Peach
xXx

jamie-lee said...

haha well I am still waiting on the awful weather here to disappear! Love the lace detail x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

Smarla said...

you look really pretty in your photos :) i love the side ponytail and your floral lacey top :D

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

Lovely top! So cutee!
www.skippinginheels.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

I like the look of a long skirt, I have never tried it, but maybe its time.
http://www.indcfashion.com/

Sona said...

You look so sweet and elegant in that outfit!! And don't worry about your hair, it looks fabulous, too. I totally adore your top. I have always been a huge fan romantic lace clothes:-)

Lots of love from http://queendom-of-fashion.blogspot.com

Sona said...

You look so sweet and elegant in that outfit!! And don't worry about your hair, it looks fabulous, too. I totally adore your top. I have always been a huge fan romantic lace clothes:-)

Lots of love from http://queendom-of-fashion.blogspot.com

Missy M said...

another adorable outfit! your just too cute!

Missy
Enter my Halloween giveaway:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Lena said...

very cool outfit :)..... classic ..... elegant:)
I really like the shirt:)

http://lenainspiration.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

Cute outfit and I love your hair! xxx

Fabulously Lazy said...

I have been obsessed with maxi skirts for this Fall!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter