Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Dates & Shades


As Jason and I celebrated our 2 year Wedding Anniversary together over the weekend we took a few pictures, well more than a few actually. I plan to go into more detail (with more pictures) showing what we did on my personal blog, but for now I hope you'll enjoy the more fashion-related photos I have for you.

The pictures below were taken inside a mall we went to. I wasn't totally ready for the camera in the first photo, but it came out ok. I need to stop right there before I begin complaining too much, don't I?




I'm wearing....

Hot Pink Strapless Top from Forever 21
Pearl/Black Netted Necklace from Forever 21
Black Skirt from Old Navy
Black Wedge Flip Flops from Old Navy



On a completely different day, we stopped at Starbucks and went to Target to look around. We spent quite a while trying on different pairs of sunglasses. Ever do that just for fun? I think we look a little hardcore in these photos. We both didn't plan to not smile either! I think I'll just blame it on the shades...




How was your weekend? Do anything fun? Buy anything new for your closet?

8 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

How fun! You look so cute :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Anna Liesemeyer said...

Those are some seriously cool shades! Love the bright colors too!!

Casee Marie said...

You're so cute! I love the skirt and the pink of your top is so pretty!

My sister and I have so much fun trying on sunglasses, we could spend hours doing that. Except we're less hardcore and much more goofy. Haha.

Victoria said...

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog and pointing me in the direction of your fashion blog, will pop back later when I'm at home and can view your photos properly xxx

BEAUTIFULLY INVISIBLE said...

Cute shades! (and happy anniversary!)

Jen said...

*Huge hugs to everyone*

Thanks ladies!

Sweet said...

I am without a doubt loving your necklace and outfit...just perfect darling!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Jen said...

Welcome back Sweet! :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter