Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Fruit Stripes Dress


This dress doesn't look exactly like the Fruit Stripes Bubble Gum I would chew as a kid, but the colors remind me of it. Yes, it's the gum that had the most amazing taste for about ten seconds!

Indeed, it's still hot here although I heard it was raining close to where I live. Has anyone else experienced that before? I have, and one of the times was when Jason and I were on our honeymoon. We were swimming in the pool (it was very hot and extremely humid out) and all of a sudden it started raining. So bizarre right? We also had one of the biggest thunderstorms I've ever been in! Crazy weather.









What I'm wearing...

Summer Dress from Jimmy'z
Rainbow Knock-offs from Target
Mustard Yellow Bag from Target

I found this dress last year in a cute little shop in the mall that was closing called Jimmy'z. Although quite sad, it's now an even better shop called ANGL. I'm actually hoping to get a job there! The Rainbow knock-offs Jason bought me when we were still dating. I still find it funny that he's the only one with real Rainbow Sandals! Last, but not least I received the darling bag last year from my parents.

Do you have anything in your closet that is a knock-off of another brand? Oh, and don't forget to enter our Giveaway that we posted earlier!

13 comments:

Amanda, The Upside of Wonder said...

Oh, you look so lovely! Those colors are great on you. Definitely very summery and pretty.

I know exactly what gum you're talking about! I'd chew one for 10secs, spit it out, then chew another one, then spit it out when I was younger. The flavor didn't last long at all!

annie said...

Cute dress. :)

Asteria said...

i really like the mustard slouchy bag :)
too bad i cant enter your giveaway :( but you can enter mine :)

Smarla said...

you look lovely in your dress. :D too bad it rained out during your swimming.

Gabrielle said...

My dad and I still chew that gum! lol But that dress is a cute summer dress, I like the colored stripes. Cute bag too, I really love yellow bags. I want it!!

Victoria said...

Again, you look beautiful and your hair looks perfect, I'm so jealous! xxx

m.fay said...

love this fun little frock. it looks great with the yellow bag! xoxo

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

Closet Fashionista said...

That dress is so cute! I love it :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Gotta love Target! haha. I'm going to follow you ladies via Twitter too!
xoxo
http://behindthelashes.com

Casee Marie said...

You always take such lovely pictures. You look so comfortable in front of the camera. Love the dress! The colors are so vibrant. And that bag matches the look so perfectly!

Sweet said...

oh my Jen...you look so gorgeous...love the candy colored dress....

love the hair...wish I had waves like yours...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Kristin said...

I have a maxi dress just like that! Yours is so cute!

Heidi said...

I love this dress on you. Especially the colors- looks great with your hair and skin tone! :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter