Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

The Give Hope Collection

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, White House | Black Market has created a very special, limited edition collection from which a portion of the net proceeds up to $250,000 will be donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer. The collection boasts the store's namesake black and white color palette, but with an added punch of pink.


The Give Hope Tee, $38


The Give Hope Tote, $48


The Give Hope Enamel Necklace, $48


The Give Hope Watch, $58


Isn't it a beautiful collection? I'm so enthralled with the enamel necklace. It has just the sort of elegance and glamor I've come to expect from White House | Black Market, and the blossom details are just divine. Be sure to visit WhiteHouseBlackMarket.com to read more about their collection and the twenty-five women who are inspiring them.

Be sure to enter our CSN store giveaway if you haven't already!

11 comments:

Jen said...

I love White House | Black Market even more for doing this! The pieces they created are so beautiful and feminine. I too love the necklace and the bag! Super cute!

Sona said...

OH MY, I am totally in love with that necklace it's just sooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!

xox http://queendom-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

Abi said...

That's a neat little idea. Loving the tote!

Gabrielle said...

I love White House | Black Market! I'm so glad they did this special collection to help raise money for such an important cause. And of course, they did it with style. I'm loving everything you posted.

the-beso-team said...

Hi there, we love what you're doing on your blog Style Through Her Eyes. We wanted to thank you for entering the contest that Beso.com sponsored on the glamourai and invite you to enter our new $1,000 “We <3 Brands" Giveaway.

Thanks so much!
The Beso.com Team.
www.beso.com

Katie said...

How great of them!

Heather said...

That necklace looks soooo awesome.
http://behindthelashes.com

Taryn said...

I think black, white, and pink is so classic, these pieces are gorgeous

Leia said...

Pretty items for a really great cause! Love it!

Leia

Robyn said...

I love these. We are having our 3 day walk for the cure event here in tampa. I was downtown at an engagement pary, and I saw thousands of men and women in pink t shirts walking for charity. It was overwhelmingly beautiful.

Heidi said...

I love the watch, so cute! And it goes to such a great cause. I have really fallen in love with this store since you all have introduced it to me! Thanks :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter