Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Little Black Hat


I'm sure I've mentioned Harvester Products before, but I've never posted any pictures of myself wearing their products. My mom is the maker behind the beautiful creations you'll find on the Harvester Products Etsy Shop. She is mostly known for the various hats she crochets, but more recently she has started to make other fun items like head bands, cupcakes and little animals. Everything is made carefully and beautifully and you'll find that the quality is just as good as a store-bought product.






Besides the hat, I am wearing a bracelet from Old Navy that goes with this necklace I posted about recently, as well as a simple black v-neck from Forever 21 and a Long and Lean tank from Target underneath. The jeans (which are obviously a little long) are also from Target, and the wedge flip flops are from Old Navy, which you've seen before.

Be sure to visit her blog for all her latest creations. Hope you all are having a great weekend!

10 comments:

thelayeredpancake said...

your mom is great! both you and the hat are oh so sweet.

Kristin said...

Such a darling hat. Love the bracelet too!

Casee Marie said...

That hat is so cute! I used to crochet, but I never got very far with it. I don't think I ever had the patience, really. Your mom does lovely work! And you look so adorable in the hat. (:

Closet Fashionista said...

That hat is so cute!!! Love it :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Adorable! Lucky you for having such a talented mom.

http://behindthelashes.com

Sweet said...

You look so cute and stunning!!!! love the hat and the top...

kisses darling
keep up the lovely smile

Sweet
PensandLens

Jen said...

*Blushes*

Thanks so much everyone!

Kayla said...

Love the hat. I'm popping over to the etsy shop immediately. Thanks for sharing, it looks adorable.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

fashiondevotion said...

Cute hat! xxx

www.fashiondevotion.com

Gabrielle said...

I had no idea that your mom made stuff like that or had an Etsy. That's cool! I love the name of her company as well. Cute hat :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter