Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

A little lace and flowers


Ladies, if you haven't yet purchased anything "lace" for your wardrobe, now is the time to. I was at Target yesterday and they have some really cute and affordable pieces, including this darling Lace Cardigan. Such a brilliant combination, don't you think?

The lace scarf I'm wearing is from a Thrift store. I paid only $1.99 for it! I've never seen a scarf for so cheap and after leaving with a few other items, which you'll soon see, I decided I would definitely be going back. What lace items do you want to incorporate into your wardrobe this Fall?







I'm also wearing....

Brown Shades from Forever 21
Olive Green V-neck from Target
Black Skinny Jeans from Target
Black Wedges from Old Navy




A couple of weeks ago I had my little sister take some quick photos of this brown and pink Summer dress. I purchased this over two years ago for my Bridal Shower. I remember being on the hunt forever for the perfect dress, and decided on this one since they happened to be the exact colors of all the decorations for the party! I found it at JCPenny, and I don't think I've been there since then! The white heels are from Payless.

I think one of the things I'm going to miss the most about the heat are wearing dresses. What Summer items will you miss?

16 comments:

annie said...

I won't miss any summer items. lol the sun maybe? I just love layer. :)

And I love your fist outfit. very cute.

Anna Liesemeyer said...

absolutely adorable. That scarf is to die for!
Missing a local thrift store right about now...

Lula said...

I think lace is one thing that will always be in my wardrobe - no matter the season!

Reyna♥ said...

Awww, both of those outfits are super cute!(:

thelayeredpancake said...

i know target is full of lace!! i went there yesterday. you look lovely.
i really wanted to take something lace, but everytime i reached out for it, tim gunn's aversion of lace played out in the back of my mind.

Gabrielle said...

I haven't been to Target in forever :( But I want a a scarf like yours now! And that cardigan looks lovely. I think colors like the green shirt you're wearing here look great with the lace - not too girly. Great post, Jen!

Asteria said...

i love the lace scarf!I've been inspired with lace as well lately :)

unlike you though, we're just starting spring and can't wait to wear lightweight clothes!:)

Beautifully Invisible said...

That lace scarf is just lovely. Great wardrobe addition - that was definitely a steal! Love teh summer dress as well.

I am REALLY looking forward to Fall, but the thing I'll miss most re; summer (fashion-wise, anyways) is sandals and wedges!

Lady Peach said...

Cute scarf!! And love the shades!!
Lady Peach
xXx

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh loving them both! :D

And yea, but I had returned stuff before saying it was a gift, and I thought if you just wanted store credit it would still work... *sigh* so dumb haha
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Dolls Factory said...

Hello , I came to your blog from the “IFB discussion Show us your blog”
and here I am Loving your blog , lets become fashionable blogger friends , lets follow each other.

Maybe you’ll be interested in the FENDI GIVEAWAY I’m having on my blog.
http://www.thedollsfactory.com/2010/09/fendi-giveaway.html


--
Find Dolls Factory on
http://www.thedollsfactory.com/

Casee Marie said...

Cute! I don't have any lace in my wardrobe, but I always loved the look. I actually almost picked up a pretty top today that had sheer lace sleeves.

I love seeing your thrift store purchases! I need to check out some of the ones around here - the city's supposedly rather popular for them. (:

Eureka Gildo said...

I love the outfits! They are lovely! The lace scarf is definitely a must buy if its that cheap and lovely at the same time.

I love lace but I have few in my wardrobe, I just hate it when I wash them I am scared they will be ruined. Hehe =)

fashiondevotion said...

I love that lace scarf! Great find xxx

www.fashiondevotion.com

Missy M said...

wow you look like Rachel Bilson!

Missy
Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Abi said...

That's a lovely scarf! And I love the print of your dress in the second outfit. You look gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by me :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter