Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Scarves Galore

You've probably noticed by now that everyone is very excited about all the layering and different accessories for Fall! One of the most popular accessories would have to be the Scarf. They add so much character and can easily make any outfit look more complete. In fact, any accessory has this incredible power to make your look more interesting and even more expensive.

Today I have a list of some affordable scarves from various shops for you to browse through. Ok, to be honest I threw in a few more expensive pieces too just because it's fun to drool over them. I just hope I'm not to blame in case any of you decide to splurge. ;)

Please be warned, I went a little Scarf crazy! Scarves are listed by prices from lowest to highest.


Metallic Woven Circle - Forever 21 - $6.80


Striped Knit - Forever 21 - $7.80


Victoria Crinkled - Forever 21 - $7.80


Essential Circle - Forever 21 - $7.80


Woven Polyester - H&M - $7.99


Lace Doily - Charlotte Russe - $9.50


Sequin Lace - Charlotte Russe - $9.80


Zebra Print - Amazon - $10.99


It's Getting Spot in Here - Mod Cloth - $19.99


Malt Shoppe - Mod Cloth - $19.99


Ladder Rib - Piperlime - $28.00


Silk Leopard - Spiegal - $29.00


Crinkle Metallic - Ann Taylor - $38.00


Echo Animal Ruffle - Nordstrom - $38.00


Pleated Edge - Ann Taylor - $48.00


Zebra Knit - MCQ BY Alexander Mcqueen - FarFetch - $111.00


Ludgate by Diane von Furstenberg - Bloomingdale's - $185.00


Cashmere-blend by Oscar de le Renta - Net-A-Porter - $450


There you are ladies! I would also advise you to browse through the other lovely scarves on Forever 21, Old Navy and ModCloth as they both have a decent selection and prices. I would also suggest looking at Target. They have some simple and beautiful pieces, although I noticed what they have in the stores are much better than their selection online.

For more on Fall Accessories, read Casee's post on Wishpot where we are both listed as Fashion Experts! Feel free to add us as friends!

Interested in me creating an outfit for you using one of these scarves? Please check out our Stylist section for more information!

Happy Scarf Shopping!

16 comments:

Genny said...

I LOVE that striped scarf from Forever 21. I might need to buy it!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

oh these are fabulous!! I just bought one recently from Forever21. Surprisingly great quality this time!
I love the Ruche one!!!

thelayeredpancake said...

i love the modcloth scarf!! i have way too many scarves and i think they can even make a sweatshirt look fancy

Casee Marie said...

Oh, I love the two from Modcloth. The second one is so magnificently frilly, I can't stand it. Want!

Scarves are my ultimate. It's not quite cold enough here to wear them yet, sadly. I almost picked up an infinity scarf the other day, but I couldn't really figure out how to wear it. I love my regular scarves and all the different ways you can tie them.

Lovely post, Jen!

Gabrielle said...

Where to begin?! I love so many scarfs from this post it's crazy. Did you know that I love scarfs? lol

The ones I love & am adding to my wishpot after this: Metallic Woven Circle from F21, Sequin Lace from Charlotte Russe, Malt Shoppe from Mod Cloth (ah! this may be my fave!) and the Ludgate by DVF - but that's one def out of my price range.

Great post Jen, I know where to spend my extra money next time! :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh yay!! I just wore my first scarf last week oddly enough...I never felt like I could wear them XD
I think the first is my favorite :)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Asteria said...

i'm a scarf addict as well!you can practically wear them with everything, light ones for spring/autumn, and thick warm ones for winter :)

m.fay said...

the leopard print is purrrrfect! great picks and happy fall.

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

mckenzietruman said...

I've never really been one for scarves but I'm starting to get into them. These are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

(And thanks for commenting!)
http://galwithcurves.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

I featured that spotted Modcloth beauty a bit back...I'm taking this as a sing that I NEED it!!

Kelly said...

Very fun!! I love the circle scarves and the striped scarf!!


<3 Kelly

Sweet said...

Scarves are back...love the dotted and the leopard one...wow!!!! can't wait for the cold breeze of December...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Trishna said...

I loved reading this post Jen and you are so right. The more expensive scarves surely attracted more of my attention span. :)

Love from Toronto, Canada

vagabondshoes said...

I adore scarves - my favorite is definitely the one with the polka-dots. I have too many already though!

Delance Fashion said...

Love all the scarves! Especially the leopard and pleated edge ones :D

Missy M said...

oh i love this! i have a HUGE scarf obsession :)

Missy
Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter