Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Chanel Spring 2011 RTW


(Image Source)

"Oh my gosh. I'm not only dying, but I'm already dead.
Chanel does that to me all the time.
"

- Rachel Zoe, RZP Season 3

I think many people can relate to Rachel Zoe's feelings for Chanel. I mean, can you blame her for making such a dramatic statement? Chanel never ceases to amaze anyone. Karl Lagerfeld's creations come to life in the most glamorous way on the runway. Speaking of which, the location, structure and theme of the runway was one of my favorites this year. If you go to Chanel.com and click on "Fashion" you'll find a mini re-cap of the show and you'll see just how enormous and extraordinary it was.

Here are some of my favorites...
















I always love a black and white theme. It's so classy and easy to wear. The way the first look is riddled with holes is so unique. You'll find many other looks with this same technique on Style.com. I also really liked all the tweed in this collection. The blue tweed dress is so darling and the way it moved on the runway was beautiful. There's just really so much to love. Honestly, how cute is the addition of the umbrella with the floral dress?

I hope you check out the rest of the collection, as there were over 80 looks. I only posted 8! Let me know what you think and share with me your favorites!

The Giveaway is ending soon! Make sure you enter!

11 comments:

Casee Marie said...

I hadn't seen this collection yet - love! The third look might be my favorite. I love all the different textures and how the tulle in the skirt is so light compared to the heavy necklace. And oh my gosh, the umbrella totally looks like Audrey Hepburn's big hat in Breakfast at Tiffany's! That's so fun.

Gorgeous post, Jen!

Missy M said...

oh i'm seeing this everywhere now! i would KILL for Chanel x

Missy
Enter my Halloween giveaway:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Anna Liesemeyer said...

WHOA!!! LOVE the floral dress! They always get it right!

Emily said...

SUCH an amazing runway! Great post :)

Gabrielle said...

I hadn't seen Chanel's new collection yet. I love the 3rd outfit! I think it could easily translate off the runway. And the floral dress with that umbrella is so cute! I also really like that kind of rough edgy lace in the black and white dress. And the blue tweed with its rough edges is unique.

Reyna♥ said...

Wow, I love those outfits! And those are amazing pictures! (:

Greer said...

this collection is so unbelievable, a fantasy, ever so beautiful .xx

Closet Fashionista said...

SO SO SOOO Gorgeous!!!! :D :D
Oddly enough, I have a Chanel post tomorrow with my favorites ;)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Ans said...

Agree, Karl never stop surprising us with his creative flair!!
xoxo

Heidi said...

OMG I love these looks! Such a beautiful show. I haven't had the chance to watch it yet- I must now! hehe. Love the second look :)

Closet Fashionista said...

(haha yea...when I'm deciding with my own money I'm usually okay, but I felt so bad having my mom spend that much money even though she said she would spend that much before we had left the house.... XD ...I'm just crazy ;) )

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter