Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Friday Fame: Rosamund Pike



Rosamund Pike has gone from Bond girl to Bennet (Die Another Day, Pride and Prejudice) in her charmingly diverse film career. Last year she reunited with her Pride and Prejudice costar Carey Mulligan in An Education where Rosamund played a high-fashion socialite. (Oh my goodness, how gorgeous was she in that film?!) You may also have seen her opposite Johnny Depp in The Libertine back in 2004. Whoever she's playing, Rosamund always seems to exude a delicate grace that enchants the viewer.

I came across this photoshoot today and I think it captures just the sort of demure elegance of Rosamund. I love the softness of the neutral color palette and how one's attention seems to be instantly drawn to her gorgeous porcelain complexion. She looks like a china doll!

What do you think of Rosamund's look? And, out of curiosity, which of her films is your favorite (if you've seen any)?

11 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I think Rosamund Pike is a beautiful lady! I liked her most in Pride and Prejudice. I saw her in the Bond film, but didn't like her as much. I never saw The Libertine and most recently I saw her in Surrogates - eh that movie wasn't so great.

simplecupoftea said...

Pride and Prejudice definitely. I loved An Education too but I don't like the character she plays in that. Yes, I get emotionally connected like that... haha.

Sophie@Diary of a Young Designer said...

I loved her in An Education, and her style is just lovely.

xo
Sophie

Genny said...

She is so so beautiful.

I absolutely loved her in the Libertine. <3

Liz said...

She is so gorgeous, makes me want to watch Pride and Prejudice again!

minnja said...

Thanks for sharing! I love it!

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Kisses
minnja

Abi said...

She is quite the elegant beauty!

Sweet said...

she is lovely...no words can express how flawless and beautiful she is...extremely amazing!!!!

she just takes my breath away...

I haven't seen her films though but you know what I have learned a lot of great actresses that I have never bump into before...

kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, these photos of her are so perfect. I definitely agree with you about her looking like a China Doll!

Wait, Carey Mulligan was in Pride and Prejudice? Am I missing something?

Beautiful post!

Heidi said...

At first I didn't recognize her as the actress in Pride and Prejudice! LOL
I really like her in that movie. I don't think I saw her in Die Another Day. She looks lovely in these pics!

mckenzietruman said...

Totally loved her in Pride & Prejudice! I love her, she is just a naturally beautiful person.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter