Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

I believe in Pink


I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
- Audrey Hepburn

There's so much about this quote to love, and I thought it fit this post perfectly. Well, mostly because I love the quote and I'm wearing a very Pink Cardigan from Target. That counts right?

The weather has cooled down drastically this week, which has been making me very happy. I'm really tired of wearing all my Summer clothes and have been anxiously awaiting to layer up!

Because it was dark and rainy out when Jason and I got home last night from a lovely Enchilada dinner with friends, I had to take these photos inside. Hopefully they didn't come out too bad. I think I look really tired in the first photo (and believe me, I was!), but I decided to post it anyways. Not every picture is going to come out exactly the way we want it to.







What I'm wearing...

Floral Scarf (only $1.99) from Thrift Store
Pink Cardigan from Target
Long & Lean Brown Tank from Target
Skinny Jeans from Target
Brown Heels (only $5.00 and originally from Target) fromThrift Store


Remember the Lace Scarf I found at the Thrift Store? I found this scarf on the same day. I love the colors and the vintage feel. It's been difficult to remove that old vintage smell from it, but it doesn't always bother me. Do you ladies have any tips for removing the smell?

The heels are darling but unfortunately hurt my toes. I was having trouble with them slipping so I added two heel grips, but then my toes started to hurt because of how tight it was. I also purchased some comfort grips that stick to the bottom of the shoe which is supposed to help keep your foot from moving forward. I have yet to try that but I'm hoping it helps. I just have the worst luck with heels!

Have you found anything from the Thrift Store lately? Share with us the treasures you've found!

Don't forget to upload a photo of you in your Winter Coat to our Facebook Album!

11 comments:

jamie-lee said...

I love that audrey hepburn quote.. well, i just love audrey!

You look very sweet in that pink cardigan. as for thrift shopping - i'm terrible at it!

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Pink is totally your color and I heart that scarf!

Casee Marie said...

That scarf is so pretty! What a lovely find. Hopefully you can get the smell out soon. And the heels are adorable - I have the same problem with my feet moving forward and my toes getting squished! It's terrible!

You look so cute, as always!

Gabrielle said...

Maybe wash your scarf with some amonia? I don't know how you spell it, but I hope you know what I mean. My grandmother used to make a mix of amonia and water and have her own "Spray & Wash" for stains and smells. It worked! The amonia smell doesn't stay on clothes after you wash 'em either.

I love the pink cardigan! You know me, I love pink! And you used an Audrey quote. <3

Reyna♥ said...

Such a cute outfit! And I adore that quote(:

Karen said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcCN6XA61Es

That quote by Audrey and this post makes me think of a number that I linked to above from Funny Face (which Audrey was also in, though she's not in that number). Such a cute movie.

Heidi said...

Such a cute outfit to show breast cancer awareness! Love the heels and scarf too :)
I have purchased shoe grippers before and they work wonders! However, the pair I have them for are 5 inch heels so I don't wear them often...
Love the quote- I totally agree :)

Liz said...

I'm sorry those shoes are a pain! I've just resolved to forget about wearing painful shoes, no matter how cute :)

Sweet said...

so adorable in the pink top my dear...I think this is the first time I saw you with your wavy hair, you look fantastic...just awesome...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

katie said...

PINK?!?!
i LOVEE this outfit!
nice!
kaatieeee.blogspot.com

mckenzietruman said...

You are so pretty! Goes to show you don't have to spend much to look great. :)

I absolutely love the Audrey Hepburn quote. :)

http://galwithcurves.blogspot.com/

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter