Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Just a little rain


To my surprise this weekend the temperature dropped down to the 60's and we even got a little bit of rain! This meant warm clothes and finally my black Winter coat! Sadly, I forgot to photograph the inside of the coat (I love it because it's lined in Hot Pink fabric), but you'll surely see this coat again in one of my outfit posts. I can promise you that!







What I'm wearing...

Black Coat from Forever 21
Pink & Grey Striped Top from H&M
Boot Cut Jeans from Target
Black Boots from Target

As much as I love this coat I'd also like to invest in a mid-length coat that's a bit warmer. Maybe even something like this Mid-length Pea Coat from Forever 21. What do you think?

What does your coat look like? If you're a fan of our Facebook Page, we created a Winter Coats photo album where you can upload a photo of you in your coat! Don't be shy, we'd love to see!

15 comments:

Kayla said...

I love your early winter weather outfit. I will live through you because ATX won't be that cold till Thanksgiving time. I agree about investing in a mid-length pea coat. Immediately can change a look in a good way.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Das What She Said said...

Cute coat and striped sweater! I"m always looking for ways to dress autumnish without looking depressing!

Sweet said...

love the coat....I hope I can wear something like that on December my trench coat is being kept inside the closet....it needs to breath...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Two For Tea said...

I just love coat season!!! Yours is VERY cute and I love the idea of adding the mid length coat to your wardrobe. You should check out some of the coats at H&M...they are darling :)

Casee Marie said...

I love your coat! The big buttons give it so much character. I really need to go shopping for a winter coat, haha.

It's so funny, I always thought of a mid-length coat as being long, more like the one you're wearing or a bit longer than that. I don't know why. You learn something new everyday! Anyway, I think that would certainly be a good investment. Does it get quite cold in the winter in SoCal?

P.S. Love this post (:

Anna Liesemeyer said...

Jen I love the pop of pink!
So fun!

Gabrielle said...

Casee, I also thought that mid-length was longer than the jacket from F21!

But I love your coat, Jen! I want to see the inside pink lining!! And the sweater is so cute.

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh I like that jacket!!
and where we go they have you pay by size, we paid $20 for all 4 of ours, but I think that's because the cashier was lazy, mine looked more like the $8 size, haha. It goes from 5-12 I think....
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

I can't wait for the weather to settle! I have a bazillion coats but none seem to be what I really need!

Heidi said...

Love the coat- it flatters you well :)

I will have to upload my coat to the photo album when I can. Right now it's a little too warm. I just got a new coat this season and it is a tweed jacket, thigh length and cinches at the waist :)

Ans said...

You look amazing!!!
xoxo

jamie-lee said...

these are such lovely photos of you, and i love the coat, perfect for the upcoming colder climate! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

What a perfect coat! And you hair looks gorgeous!!

annie said...

Simply beautiful! And I love your hair! Is it naturally curly?

gangsterpixiestyle.wordpress.com

irina said...

love your style, love your blog! let's follow each other?

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter