Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Purple Rush


About 8 minutes before Jason and I were about to leave for a Youth Meeting, I remembered I wanted to take some pictures for an outfit post. Honestly, it's not the best idea to give yourself only a few minutes, especially when you want them to turn out good. I felt so rushed, and it was my own fault! I've definitely learned my lesson.

To top that off, the weather was so gloomy and windy. The pictures weren't really turning out so great with or without the flash. I ended up taking one inside our home just in case, and I'm glad I did as it really captured the colors of the pieces I was wearing.







What I'm wearing...

Multi-colored Scarf from Target
Purple Top from Target
Skinny Jeans from Target
Mauve-ish/Brown Wedges from Target


Talk about a major Target moment! I didn't realize that every piece I was wearing was from the same place until I wrote it all down. I guess I'm a true Target Queen :P

While I love all the warmer shades for Fall I still think it's fun to play with brighter colors. You might end up feeling a bit gloomy if you only stick with browns, greens, and especially gray.

Look in your closet and see if you have any colorful pieces for the Fall. If you don't, maybe it's time to add some of those items to spice up your wardrobe!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Adorable Jen!!!
xoxo http://behindthelashes.com

thelayeredpancake said...

that purple top is so adorable and comfy looking! i am going to target and buying whatever you bought.

Liz said...

This is such a sweet simple outfit you look great in it! It's true that I sometimes get stuck in the dark colors fall rut, but I'll take a cue from you and add some color too!

Heidi said...

Lovely outfit! Love the scarf! :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving the outfit!!! :D
Yay for Target ;)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Gabrielle said...

You look cute, Jen! I love your purple top!

Sweet said...

I love the wedges my dear...and your scarf looks beautiful too...

Did CSN send you an email already???

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter