Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Surprise Purchases


(Sorry the coloring in this photo doesn't match the others.)

I'm sure many of you can relate to going out for a few specific items that you need and you end up coming home with one or two extra things that weren't on your list. You don't even know what inspired you to look at these lovely things in the first place. Or do you? Sometimes it's hard not to look at the things we love most when we make these kinds of trips.

This weekend I was at Target and decided to look at the hair accessories. Something happened. I fell in love with a darling black headband with gorgeous ruffled fabric on one side. I took it to the dressing room and asked if I could use their mirror to try the headband on. After doing so, I knew I had to purchase it!







What I'm wearing...

Black Headband from Target
Grey-ish Blue top from Forever 21
Boot Cut Jeans from Target
Black Pumps from Target

Do you like headbands? What other hair accessories do you like to use?

Don't forget, the winner of our Giveaway was announced today! Look here!

14 comments:

Britta Kirk said...

I ADORE HEADBANDS! Looks lovely on you, girly! I especially love the ones with bows!

Gabrielle said...

I love that headband! It's so cute, it would dress up any outfit! :) I must get one.

Emily said...

You look SO adorable in these!! Great headband.

Liz said...

You are so cute! I love headbands but have misplaced all of them since the move :) Better dig them out!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

I can't have enough headbands! This one is gorgeous!

Heidi said...

What a lovely outfit! Love the headband :)

Rita said...

Love the outfit! That's a gorgeous headband :)

fashionatemybrains.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Adorable headband Jen!! You look great. Looks like you like Target as much as I do hahaha.
xoxo http://behindthelashes.com

Genny said...

It looks so adorable on you!

I love the Goody headbands that Target has.

Beautifully Invisible said...

I don't normally do headbands, but that is a really cute one. Target is always full of hidden treasures!

Delance Fashion said...

You're so pretty! Love the headband :D

Sweet Aurestelle said...

Congratulations to the winner!!!

OH MY you look absolutely gorgeous with the headband my dear!!! just lovely!!!!

I am doing a Forever21 giveaway in my blog you might want to check it out and join...

Kisses
sweet
PensandLens

Tasha said...

You look amazing Jen! That headband is fabulous! What a great find!

merbella said...

I love that headband! So sweet and girly. :) I also love these pictures of you! The first one is especially adorable! <3

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter