Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Wind & Wedges


Windy days are fun when it's not out of control to the point where your hair is constantly in your face or you feel your vehicle swaying a bit on the freeway. I think wind can make picture-taking really exciting. I really liked the way it worked with my hair (and even my top!) in these photos! Hopefully the wind is a little bit of a sign of cooler weather coming along. The heat has continued to stick around even with a very dark sky, light showers and a double rainbow!













What I'm wearing...

Striped Top from Forever 21
Skinnny Jeans from Target
New Mossimo Wedges from Target
Circled Silver Necklace from Cookie Lee
Silver Bangle Bracelets from Cookie Lee


I absolutely adore this top that I purchased from Forever 21 last year. It's so loose and easy and I love the colors and stripes. I used to sell Cookie Lee jewelry for a few years so these are just a few of the many pieces I have. I really like the imperfect bangle bracelets. The darling wedges I just got on Thursday from Target on clearance for only $8.00! I love them so much and so far they are making my feet very happy. I have some of the most sensitive feet on the planet and I have recently discovered that wedges seem to be more comfortable to wear than heels. Plus, the straps on these are very stretchy and soft which should prevent any red markings, not to mention that my feet can breath in these! Oh and I have to thank Casee for helping me make the decision to keep them!

Which shoes are more comfortable for you to wear? Wedges or heels?

Don't forget about our Giveaway ladies!

24 comments:

Das What She Said said...

Love the shirt Jen, and your shoes look like a pair from my second to last post!

Karen said...

Those wedges are absolutely adorable! When I have choice, I prefer wedges, but generally I'm happiest in flats. heh.

Stefani said...

Love your outfit!

thelayeredpancake said...

love the outfit. your hair and your skin tone are gorgeous.

Gabrielle said...

I love this outfit! I'd have to say it's my favorite I've seen you post. Maybe it's because it's something I would definitely wear, and I love the wedges! They are more comfortable than heels, but I can wear either one. I'm usually in flats though for everyday. :) Hope you had a nice weekend!

Asteria said...

i just ordered myself a pair of wedges, so i'll let you know which is more comfy!:P

Anna Liesemeyer said...

Jen these are stunning photos of you! I love your shirt!
The winds can get crazy here in Kansas!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

Jen these are stunning photos of you! I love your shirt!
The winds can get crazy here in Kansas!

veronicaa said...

This is a gorgeous outfit!
Love the top :) purple is a great fall colour!
XO Veronica
hopefully you stop by!
my passion for fashion blog

Sweet said...

love your shirt dear...plus your wedges is to die for...love it to pieces!!!!

oh what an adorable outfit...

perfect!!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

m.fay said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! i want that top!

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

Suzannah said...

Great photos!
Cool blog!

:)

Liz said...

Cute look! Don't blow away though ;)
I actually have more wedges than heels, I like the shape I guess and they're probably more comfortable too!

Casee Marie said...

You look so cute! I love that top. It's a really unique one. I'm realizing that colors seem to be popping out at me lately, especially purple. It's just not something you see very often. (:

And you're so welcome - I think the wedges worked out marvelously!

Krimly said...

you have such a beautiful hair!
love your sandals :)

xoxo
mycherrygum.com

jamie-lee said...

You look so cute!! I love a good slouchy top like that that you can just throw on and not only looks good but is comfy x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

Phuong said...

purple looks good on you!

mckenzietruman said...

You look so pretty!! Aw, those shoes look like they're Topshop or something! What a steal. :)

Tasha said...

You look so good Jen! The wind really did make your hair look amazing! Usually wind just blows hair into my face rather than blowing behind...lol So not attractive on me!

I love that top too! And Cookie Lee jewelry sounds familiar to me but I don't know why.

Kristybee said...

So cute! What a great blog ♥

Missy M said...

beautiful top!

Missy
Enter my Halloween giveaway:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Gorgeous Clara said...

thanks a lot!

great shoes!

Tree @ Harvester Products said...

Oh my goodness you are breathtakingly beautiful! I am so in awe at these pics! I am so proud to be your mom. Not just because you are naturally beautiful in appearance...but you are a loving, godly woman!

Heidi said...

Such a cute outfit! Love the wedges and shirt. :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter