Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Affordable Fall Accessories

I admit, I'm quite obsessed with Forever21.com. While most people eat breakfast at the table and look through the paper, I'm at my computer checking my email and browsing through the newest products on their website. Whenever I find something I fall in love with, I usually will add it to my Wishpot. Sometimes I feel slightly greedy but it's better than going to the store and adding everything to my shopping bag. Not that I haven't done that, but it's a very dangerous thing to do especially when you add as much as I do!

This week I've found some darling Fall accessories to spice up your wardrobe and recreate old looks you feel need an update. Ladies, if you like something you see I suggest snatching it up real quickly. Forever21.com is known for selling out of an item very fast.


1) Floppy Fedora - $14.80
2) Faux Fur Scarf - $9.80
3) Leatherette Ruffle Accent Belt - $6.80
4) Leaf Hinge Bracelet - $9.80
5) Fingerless Lace Gloves - $2.50
6) Medieval Ring - $4.80
7) Feathered Accent Belt - $6.80
8) Open Knit Scarf - $8.80
9) Cheetah Print Fedora - $8.80

Let me know if you like something you see, or if you need any help with styling these pieces. Oh, and don't forget to enter our $50 Beso Gift Card Giveaway!

6 comments:

Kayla said...

Fall hats and belts get me every time. I try to get my hats at Forever 21 because I tend to lend them to people or lose them. Plus they usually have so many choices one of each is affordable.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Casee Marie said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't see that medieval ring last time. I need it! I'm still not sure how I feel about the elastic bands - it's great in one respect because you know it'll fit, but I'd be afraid that it would pinch my finger, you know? Still, for the price it's certainly worth trying. (:

annie said...

cute cute cute!

Heidi said...

I love that belt! I was thinking of putting in an order if I can't help myself from buying anything this weekend! LOL
Great picks :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh I love that leaf bracelet!!
(and haha...you do seem to like my friday outfits most)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Susana R. said...

Hello :)
My Blog and one of the most trendy stores ever are givingaway one amazing shearling coat to one lucky winner!
To enter just visit my blog :)
xoxo
P.S.: Sorry for the spam, but this is really a great giveaway :)

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter