Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Du Juan for Vogue China


For their December issue, Vogue China has combined two of my favorite things: winter and Du Juan! And when photographed by Richard Ramos, the striking model is unstoppable. This is one of those rare editorials where everything just seems to work flawlessly. I love the clothes, especially the belted hooded sweater paired with the arm warmers, but I'm also quite enchanted by the choice of make-up. She gives a perfect example of how attractive a dark, dramatic lip color is in the winter. Take a look at the full editorial below!












I'm also coveting her hats! One thing I love about fashion during this season is the opportunity to experiment with layers and lots of fun details. What do you think, does seeing this editorial make you excited for winter?

6 comments:

Jen said...

I love the way this photoshoot screams Winter! Everything about it is beautiful, and the model is the most perfect choice. I really love the close up of her with the fur hat. So pretty!

Rita said...

This editorial is amazing! The effect of the snow is perfect and I am so craving that hat!

fashionatemybrains.blogspot.com

WhitWatWear said...

wow! du juan looks amazing! too bad it doesn't snow here in Berkeley :(

Whitney
http://whitwatwear.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

These pictures are gorgeous!

Gabrielle said...

Photographs like this definitely make winter seem like a wonderland.I'm already freezing and we don't get snow! But if I had an outfit like the one with the belted hooded sweater I'd feel better! Haha.
I love this editorial, everything about it!

Ashe Mischief said...

This editorial is so romantic... like a modernized Dr. Zhivago. Epic and beautiful, with what seems like little hints of heartache through all that beauty.

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter