Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Holiday Shopping: Etsy Designs

Here in the States we're taking a break for our Thanksgiving holiday, but for the rest of the world there is still plenty of blogging to do! As tomorrow marks the first official day of the holiday season, I thought I'd help our readers get a jump on their shopping lists by sharing a few unique gift ideas from Etsy.


Knotted Earrings by The Blue Balloon, $14
If you're wanting to give earrings as a gift I always think studs are an excellent choice. Some girls don't like overtly dramatic earrings, and some have very specific tastes. These knotted earrings are fantastic because they pack a whole lot of character and statement all in the tiny shape of a stud!


Scarlett Vintage Red Coat with Gold Military Buttons by louloudo, $20
Buying vintage could be difficult if you don't know your recipients measurements, etc., but it would also make for a really exciting gift to someone who doesn't own any vintage pieces or know where to get them.


English Garden Vintage Bracelet by lonkoosh, $37
If you want to go vintage but you're afraid of taking the plunge on a garment, you can't go wrong with jewelry! I love the punch of color in this vintage bracelet.


Annabel's Charm Necklace by Cinderbellas, $16
Buying handmade through Etsy is also a lovely idea. The fact that the piece is one-of-a-kind adds so much sentiment to a gift, in my opinion. Check out our sponsor Cinderbella for lots of beautiful handmade pieces. I especially love this charm necklace with the beautiful cameo!


Black Bow Necklace by muchlove, $10
Much Love is another of my favorite Etsy shops for handmade. This bow necklace is dainty and feminine, but the black color gives it a touch of drama. Lovely!


Little Tree Pocket Mirror by marykilvert, $6.15
Pocket mirrors are a fantastic gift. There are some of us (yes, shamelessly, I'm one of them) who don't actually have a compact little mirror for everyday travel usage. I can't tell you how badly I wish I had one! And Mary Kilvert has the most adorable prints on hers. Check out her shop for the full set.


I hope you've been inspired or perhaps found a little something through this post for someone special. If you have any favorite Etsy shops, please feel free to share them with us!

10 comments:

Jen said...

Aww, you posted such cute items! I'm seriously in love with the red coat, and it's such an affordable price! That might just have to go on my wishpot. ;)

Reyna @fashionmist♥ said...

Aww, I love these items! xx

Heidi said...

These are so cute! I will have to check them out, thank for sharing the store with us! :)

Abi said...

Nice roundup! I'm really liking the charm necklace. So precious

Sweet said...

lucky finds Casee great items...I am loving those charm necklaces and bracelet plus your knotted ring too... :(

Kisses
Sweet

gangsterpixiestyle said...

beautiful pieces in here!

Stefany said...

I absolutely adore etsy!

inspirationbys.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

Great items, I especially love the pocket mirror!

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

Gabrielle said...

All of these pieces are so lovely! :) Thanks for including my necklace. I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

who.knows.what.dreams.may.go said...

so cute! thx for sharing

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter