Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Lanvin ♥ H&M


Most of you are probably well aware that the official video (which I found both interesting and disturbing) along with a huge preview of the products for the Lanvin ♥ H&M Collection made it's way to the online world just yesterday.

The preview is absolutely promising, and let me just say it was hard to only pick 8 items from the collection to share with you. There are super chic looks, bold bright colors, accessories and even men's wear. I love so many of the pieces and I can only imagine what they'll look like in person!

Here are some of my favorites...








You can look at the rest of the preview on H&M's Facebook Album. The full Collection will be on H&M.com tomorrow! These pieces will finally be available in stores and online in selected markets on November 23, except for the US and Canada where it will launch on November 20!

Which pieces do you like best? Are you planning on making any purchases?

11 comments:

simplecupoftea said...

That yellow dress is gorgeous but I think I'll try to go for a pair of shoes. I love Lanvin shoes so this would be better within the budget.

Liz said...

I think the little black dress would be so cute for holiday parties!

Missy said...

i want every piece! sadly my budget wont allow me to even step in foot in H&M!

Missy
Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Ohhhh I've marked my calendar!!!
xoxo http://behindthelashes.com

Prad Savania said...

Thanks for your kindness Jen! Follow ne to keep up to date with my latest designs? X

Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

I'll take 1, 4, 6 and 8 pretty please! Freaking gorgeous!

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

jamie-lee said...

I love so much of it! But since I live in NZ.. who knows if I will get any.

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

Ans said...

Love all of them, super cute!!!
xoxo

Ans

Stefani said...

Loooove it!!

asequindressatbreakfast said...

i am just beyond obsessed with the gray tulle dress. i don't have an H&M nearby so am seriously planning how to get my hands on one the day it comes out! :) what do you mean it will be available online in select markets? i would DIE if i could order the goods online!

http://asequindressatbreakfast.wordpress.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter