Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for eight years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

SHE Stylist: I got my Boots!


One of our readers asked what she could wear with her newly purchased Folded Ankle Boots from Forever 21. I enjoy putting outfits together and this one was especially fun because I had so many different options and pieces to work with. I hope you like the results!




1) Knit Wool Handbag - $24.80
2) Sheen Chunky Scarf - $12.80
2) Faux Shoulder Snap Top in Olive - $22.80
4) Folded Ankle Boots - $30.80
5) Floral Ruffle Dress - $18.90
6) Color Block Tunic $36.00
7) Patterned Knit Tights in Brown - $6.80
8) Brown Antique Wash Skinny Jeans - $27.80

Of course there are many other items you can pair with these boots, these are just a few to help get you started. I hope this has helped to inspire you with your fantastic purchase! Also, if any of our other readers have been inspired by these outfits or pieces, please let us know what you liked!

11 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh I like the top in Olive!

What a fun idea for a post!

mckenzietruman said...

Love the colors! Perfectly paired. :)

Catherine Au Jong said...

I love all and I do think forever 21 always have gr8 stuff!

love.
catherine
http://etinological.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh loving those picks! :D
and as a trendsetter I just featuring good fashion blogs and helping to build up the Shop It To Me community.
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Smarla said...

i love your picks! :) i especially love the two long tops :)

Catherine Au Jong said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!
hope you have a great day

love.
catherine

Casee Marie said...

Oh, how fun! I love the olive top especially. You did such a great job with this!

Liz said...

Those are really cute ideas! But I don't have the cute boots to start with, haha!

Sweet said...

I love your picks...great job love...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Anna Liesemeyer said...

YAY! I just can't get enough of boots. Those are super cute! Enjoy!

Kristin said...

Those boots are sooooooo cute! I think they're going on my list!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter