Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Talbots Holiday Lookbook


I just recently saw the Talbots holiday lookbook and was completely smitten with the warm color palette and feminine details. The collection features everything from glamorous, chic black pieces to soft golds, rich browns and - my favorite - a sweet little dash of pink! There's something very rich and classic about these looks and they had me daydreaming about wearing them to all sorts of fancy holiday parties. Well, a girl can dream. Anyway, here's a peek into the wonderful collection...















These are just a few of my favorites. You can shop the entire holiday lookbook in their online catalog. What do you think of this collection? Also, don't forget to enter our $50 Beso Gift Card Giveaway!

8 comments:

Prad Savania said...

LOVE NUMBER 36! Super chic

Check out my shoe design blogspot? All my designs are hand-drawn also! Take care X

Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

Gabrielle said...

I LOVE everything you shared in this post. I must hop over to Talbots and look at the whole holiday lookbook. IT is so warm and invite. I love the jewelry, it's so glamorous and reminds me of Classic Hollywood.

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! Everything is so beautiful and very feminine indeed! I wish I could try it all on!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

ohhh my goodness I am swooning over those necklaces! Every girl would love to wear one of those!

thelayeredpancake said...

all of them. i want all of them.

Heidi said...

This lookbook is gorgeous! My co-worker used to work for Talbots before the closed down :(
I never shopped in there before but from the looks of it, they have some lovely stuff! My favorite would be the fourth set - the flower printed dress! This would be perfect for my body shape! :)

simplecupoftea said...

I love the first three looks. The combination of that gold and soft pink is so lovely.

Heather said...

So romantic. I love the jewelry.
xoxo http://behindthelashes.com

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter