Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

Thanksgiving Outfit


I love the Holidays because it means getting together with family and enjoying lots of yummy food. This year Jason and I spent Thanksgiving with his side of the family and we had a wonderful time with them! My nieces and nephews always make me laugh whenever I'm around them, and I was quite happy to end the night with Pumpkin Cheescake (which you'll see in a photo below). It's definitely hard not to share days like these with both of our families, but ever since we've been married we spend every other Thanksgiving and Christmas with each of our families. This year Thanksgiving was with his, and Christmas will be with mine. It works out well, but I'm not sure if I'll ever get used to it. What do you guys do for the holidays?













What I'm wearing...

Pearl Necklace from Forever 21
Greenish-Blue Dress from H&M
Black Leggings from Target
Black Heels from Payless
Black XOXO Bag from DD's Discounts

What Jason's wearing...

White striped shirt from A Claiborne Company
Dark Blue Jeans from Anchor Blue
Black DVS Shoes from Active


I love this dress from H&M, and I was very excited to wear it as I've only worn it a couple of times. Once to a wedding, and another time on a date night. The color is so unique, and I adore the gathered look of the fabric on the hip. It gives the dress so much character.

Jason wasn't sure he liked the shirt I got him but he tried it on and approved. I love collared shirts on Jason. I think every man should have a collared shirt in his closet, don't you agree?

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Remember, just because it's over doesn't mean you can't continue to reflect on all the things you are thankful for. Count your blessings often!

14 comments:

Heather said...

Such a great color, and your hair looks amazing!!!
xoxo Heather
http://behindthelashes.com

Tree @ Harvester Products said...

Ah...I love the pictures! You are the cutest couple ever...and you the most beautiful woman!

I missed having you here on Thanksgiving, and I don't think I will ever get used to it either...

On the other hand, I am really looking forward to Christmas!

Love you!

BlueVanilla said...

Too cute and the food looks delish!
xx
http://www.hotpinkday.blogspot.com/

Gabrielle said...

I love the color of that dress! I would have paired it with leggings too, it looks short! But I love the nail polish you used on your toes - I always use a color like that. And I have a thing for pearls! You both looked so nice on Thanksgiving :) That food looked so good too! Yummy. That would be hard to not celebrate with both families.

mckenzietruman said...

You look SO pretty! :) Love your hair and your heels especially!

who.knows.what.dreams.may.go said...

very lovely outfit:) i spent this Thanksgiving with my family and we will try to spend some Christmas time with his family this year. next year I might have to give up my family and spend the day with his. I think the yearly switching is the only way to do it.

minnja said...

Beautiful pictures, great outfit :)))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

You look great! Love the outfit. You and your husband look cute together- I didn't know you were married! hehe :)
I haven't been home for either of the holiday's in 2 years because I live so far away and can't afford to come home plus I have always been stuck working to Christmas Eve! :(

gangsterpixiestyle said...

You look so pretty and young!

I love it when Andrew wears collared shirts:) So I agree.

Casee Marie said...

Aww, that color is so lovely on you! And I completely agree, there's something very timeless about collared shirts on fellas. I think a good button-down can class up a guy's look in an instant. (But then, in my perfect world men would all wear cravats and tail coats like Mr. Darcy while we ladies flounced around in empire waist gowns. Ha!)

I'm glad you had a nice holiday. It's a shame you couldn't spend it with your family, but it's nice that you live near enough to see each other throughout the year, too! (:

Closet Fashionista said...

You look so cute!! As for holidays this is what we do:
Thanksgiving day we do with my mom's side of the family and then the Sunday before or after we did with my dad's.
Christmas Eve is always at our house with my dad's side of the family and Christmas Day is with my mom's side. :)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Tasha said...

You look so pretty! That pumpkin cheesecake looks so yummy!!

Liz said...

You are so cute! That cheesecake looks heavenly!

Sweet said...

looking beautiful jen...I love the blue top...my favorite color and it brings out the best features in you...

Cute and simple outfit....you deserve all the blessings love...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter