Welcome

Jenmarie is a bubbly and petite thirty-one year old who loves to laugh and always thinks shopping is a good idea. She has been happily married for nine years to the man of her dreams and loves all things Star Wars & Disney. You've stumbled upon her blog of fashion, beauty and lifestyle where she shares her outfits, reviews, beauty tips, favorite things, and inspirational pick-me-ups. Have a look around and send her a note if you wish!

Satisfy your every cosmetic need with premium beauty product samples delivered to your door every month from Beauty Box 5. Get the box!
Click here for FREE shipping!

The Archives

Recent Post

ThreadSense Winter 2010 LookBook


ThreadSense is an indie darling's dream. The online boutique offers jewelry, decor, apparel and accessories by some of today's hippest independent designers, all in styles ranging from romantically whimsical to hard-edged sophistication. I was in raptures over the things I found upon flipping through their new holiday lookbook. Here are a few of my favorites...















I love how everything seems to be relaxed and bohemian while simultaneously packing a huge punch of style. All of the different prints - from animal to floral - offer really fun and unique pieces in top trends. You can view the entire lookbook at ThreadSense.com. Are there any looks you see that you'd love to wear this season? I'd love to know what your favorites are!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous! I'd honestly wear everything. I especially adore the purple bag. Yes, I have one like it but the color is so warm and perfect. I really love the animal printed coat too!

Thanks for sharing!

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow! I LOOOVE all of those!! Just gorgeous :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

I never heard of this store before! Thanks for the info. I will have to check it out. Love the clothes! :)

Gabrielle said...

I love everything about this! I love the purple bag and the animal print coat. And the rings!

Tasha said...

Oh I've always loved this bloggers style! Late Afternoon is a great source for inspiration! She's so lucky to be a part of the threadsense lookbook!

Subscribe


Your Favorites

Communities



DMCA.com

Site Meter